Motorhead's Kiss of Death

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
Haven't seen the new Motorhead discussed here. Anyone else hear it? It's classic shit once again from Lemmy and Co. I swear, these guys cannot make a bad album. Inferno was killer, but I think this one surpasses it. It's packed full of raging songs, "One Night Stand", "Devil I Know", "Trigger" to just name a few. "God Was Never On Your Side" is another great Lemmy ballad. But my favorite song is def "Christine". That song just rules. Easily in my top 10 of '06.

Haven't seen the new Motorhead discussed here. Anyone else hear it? It's classic shit once again from Lemmy and Co. I swear, these guys cannot make a bad album. Inferno was killer, but I think this one surpasses it. It's packed full of raging songs, "One Night Stand", "Devil I Know", "Trigger" to just name a few. "God Was Never On Your Side" is another great Lemmy ballad. But my favorite song is def "Christine". That song just rules. Easily in my top 10 of '06.

Gotta pick it up. I'm a fan from way back.

Iron Fist is my personal favorite.

Oh, are they still going?
I had their last LP, you know, the big hit, what was it called?

Ah yes, "Ace of Spades".
Is Fast Eddie and Philthy still in the band
?

I'll be buying the new Motorhead album at the end of the month. I've only heard one song from it, One Night Stand, and I think that song is fantastic. Motorhead were playing here on Friday night and I did a comp to win tickets with Planetrock radio but unfortunately I didn't win them - raging cos I've won a few tickets from them and thought I'd definitely win them. I saw Motorhead last year with Girlschool and both bands were superb, especially the mighty Girlschool. Will probably go and see them next year if Lemmy is still alive and rawkin:kickass:

Indeed.
Kiss of Death is another awesome Motorhead record! They've been on a hot streak since the release of Bastards over a decade ago. Every record since has kicked tons of ass.

They're clearly one of the 'deity' bandss and should always be mentioned in the same breath as Maiden/Priest/Sabbath.