Movie quote game(blatently stolen from Opeth board)

Ecstatic Youth

...playing with fire
SO, here's how it goes. One person puts a quote from a movie and the person who writes the movie its from gets to put a new quote and the answers keep going. I am only putting this on here because the one on the Opeth board is all fucked up, people guessing, puttin gquotes without answering. Its all fucked up. I want this one to be nice and organized and such. It sounds very interesting and "good job" to the person that started the thread. I'll put a quote and answer it myself to show everyone and get it all started. So remember, DO NOT POST IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE ANSWER FOR SURE!!!!!

"God damn it, an entire generation of pumping gas, waiting tables, slaves in white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we don't need. We are the middle children of history, man. No purpose, no place. We have no great war, no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war, our great depression is our lives. We have all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires and movie gods and rock stars, but we won't, and we're slowly learning that fact, and we're very very pissed off."