the movie quote game

rules: i say a quote from a movie and whoever guesses it right gets to post a new quote. if someone comes up with a quote no-one can guess, then they win (no made-up or WAY underground movies). simple as that. a bit bored, i am. i haven't posted in a while and i have nothing particulary important to say (as if you couldn't figure that out already).

I'll go first:

"Care for a little necrophilia?"

495 said:
I Kick Ass For The Lord!
... Army of Darkness?

"Stop me if you've heard this one..."
*gunshot to chest*
"... Jesus Christ walks into a bar..."
*another gunshot*
"Ouch... he hands the innkeeper 3 nails..."
*another gunshot*
"...DON'T YOU EVER FUCKIN' DIE?!!!"

In reference to Dreaming Neon Black's quote, it's from Wayne's World 2.

Dreaming Neon Darkspot's quote is from the Crow.

Here's an easy one.

"If I had a tumor, I'd name it Marla.

Necromunchkin said:
"If I had a tumor, I'd name it Marla.

Fight Club

An equally easy one

"You brought 'er here, that means you give her the shot. The day I bring an O.D.ing bitch to your place, then I gotta give her the shot."

Kids In the Hall: Brain Candy

"The last time I was in water like this I had to stay up all night picking leeches off of my scrotum."

Alright, I'll post another.

"Haven't you figured out durning the tenure of our friendship that I know SHIT? Have the time I'm talking out of my ass. OR sticking my hand in it."

"I didn't so much like the latter part of the book which is more like all preachy talking, than fighting and the old in-out. I liked the parts where these old yahoodies tolchock each other and then drink their Hebrew vino and, then getting on to the bed with their wives' handmaidens. That kept me going.

I read all about the scourging and the crowning with thorns and all that, and I could viddy myself helping in and even taking charge of the tolchocking and the nailing in, being dressed in the height of Roman fashion."

overkiller said:
"I didn't so much like the latter part of the book which is more like all preachy talking, than fighting and the old in-out. I liked the parts where these old yahoodies tolchock each other and then drink their Hebrew vino and, then getting on to the bed with their wives' handmaidens. That kept me going.

I read all about the scourging and the crowning with thorns and all that, and I could viddy myself helping in and even taking charge of the tolchocking and the nailing in, being dressed in the height of Roman fashion."
a clockwork orange....
"now i'm gonna have ta cut ya..."

2 for the price of one here. first movie
"do you have central air?..
...yes...
...in every room?...
...well, every room but the bath room...
...you do know what that means don't you? (pause) hot shit..."

Second moive
"the greatest trick the devil did was prove to the world he doesn't exisit."
And I am not referring to exit wounds. :)