Moving Into My Apartment Friday

aww thats cute chuck. ill remember that next time i kiss her and how she doesnt scream "eww" when I do it.

The only problem with that is she later told me it was because of you. Funny how at the ale house back in October she claimed she didn't know what was going on while she was there with another dude. You're doing a good job man.

The only problem with that is she later told me it was because of you. Funny how at the ale house back in October she claimed she didn't know what was going on while she was there with another dude. You're doing a good job man.

Chuck have fun being fat, eating dual double cheeseburgers, wondering why your fat, not getting laid, not changing your bed sheets for over a year, making the circadian rising CD sound like shit because you are too depressed to practice and in general being a degenerative piece of shit. No one fucking likes you. You are worse then hickman. People like hickman more than you. Good job man.

The only problem with that is she later told me it was because of you.

she felt bad for you, you disgusting pig fucker. she was there with another dude? oh fucking no, who cares. shes not my fucking girlfriend. she can hang out with whoever she fucking wants.

Had to happen eventually. Why not in a thread in which I ask people to come hang out and have a good time. Also, Chuck, don't ever throw Sue back in Jack's face again or I'll kick your ass.

1231657271129.jpg