Faster loading
Smaller
Open Source
Google bar
find as you type links

Cons
Not 100%
Few (very few) Bugs

I don't know what else I can really say to get everyone to try it. Pop-Up Blocking and Tabbed Browsing should be enough in itself to get people to convert.

Sooooooooo......... Come on guys. Give it a go. And seek a new path.[/color]

Firefox rules. I've done my bit of evangelism in various places here and there on UM when people complain about how IE sucks. There is no better browser than Firefox on the planet. The tabs and pop-up blocking I take for granted nowadays because they're so useful, but whenever I'm on IE nowadays I also notice I try to do the type-ahead search thing to find links by typing a few chars of them. It's one of those features you didn't know was indispensable.

Oh, and Opera sucks. :p Bläää. Firefox works perfectly for my bank errands, I have Nordea, dunno how it works with other banks.

I downloaded Firefox yesterday, & I gotta say, the tab thing kicks ass. A friend of mine said Firefox lost ALL her bookmarks, tho, both the ones she added there and her imported IE bookmarks, & that concerns me..has anyone else had that problem?

Anyway, the jury is still out on Firefox, but so far, so good!

So far I am really enjoying FireFox. Tabbed browsing is vastly superior and many of the feature that are in Netscape and Opera have found a new home in Mozilla's works.

Though still slightly buggy it is overall a better program and I strongly recommend people to at least try it out.

I use opera and it has had all those pro's at least since last version. :p (Except for Open source, but I'm not a coder, so I don't care) I also can use it for bank errands and basically for anything. Only some sites with bad javascript and code that trusts IE to solve it, won't work right.

There's some bugs in FireFox in regards to some multimedia-rich websites. Other than that, I like it and still using it.

FireFox loads FAST! My default browser since Firebird V 0.6.

As for some of the bugs? IT IS NOT up to Version 1 yet... it's still at V0.8... it's really still in development.

Lady, no, I've never had it lose any bookmarks.

90% of the time if Firefox renders a page "incorrectly" it is due to the author having written invalid code or used crap apps to write invalid code for him. If everyone would just adhere to standards there wouldn't be any problems.