Mp3 + lyrics up

@hyena: deepest :worship: 's, though i'm sorry for the remark about eminem. imo monochromatic stains is almost never closer to haven than, say, "to a bitter halt".

@kovenant84: it's true what red_beef say, i love you anyway. :p

rahvin.

Why don't you just listen to it and decide for yourselves if you like it or not?

For me, it is a DT song and I like it. I also liked Haven and Projector. They are all different, but not worse than another

Do you know how you feel if "fans" expect a certain thing from you? It bores you to death!
If DT would have made sth really strange, sth far from their previous style I would understand the criticism. But it is DT style.

Also, the soloing is good and fits into the song. It is melodic but shows some cjops. I like it better than the fastfingerwanking of some "guitar heroes".

i cannot believe that we wrote "closer to haven" twice without feeling ridiculous :lol:

hyena (never been closer to bubu)

Originally posted by Villain

Btw, how many of you have noticed the trademark Stannesque pronounciation of "just" on the last line of the lyrics? ;)

Hmm, or is it just a case of bad pronunciation? ;) Its so typical that Swedes pronunce just "without a "d".."

But who cares about that. The song is AWSOME!

Btw, as far as Stanne's vocals are concerned, i love the way he says "These sickly little fingers". It fits so perfectly imo :)

The only comment I could make is that I would prefer a different sound on the keyboards. I've listened to it with a plain piano sound and it seemed to fit better. But the final version is truly powerful so the contrast works really nice.

Yes Monochromatic is much better than anything in Haven... :)

But I do have one question (sorry if it has been ask before!):

Why Niklas didn't wright any music since Projector (I think) ?

:confused:

Originally posted by Mechanixx
Why Niklas didn't wright any music since Projector (I think) ?

:confused:
In an old thread he was asked whether he had written music for DD or not, and he answered yes, so I think we'll see his name on the musical credits of some songs, when the album will be out. As for me, I of course appreciate his musicwriting, but also think the best musicwriter dt have is Henriksson (@Siren: I don't call him "Martin" cuz there are two in the band :p), so in all honesty I wasn't so terribly disappointed in slowly seeing him take over most of the work starting from "Projector", though I'd like a song by Niklas, every now and then :)

Alfred (frozen music)

@rahvin: no, i mean the times when you weren't in my nose :D

Siren (hopes such an expression exists in english :err: )

Originally posted by Siren
Siren (hopes such an expression exists in english :err: )

i don't think so, but i'm so clever i got it anyway. :cool: :p

however, i seem to recall my bubu was already in your mouth... how come now i'm in your nose also? :rolleyes:

rahvin. (things get kinkier by the minute)

@rahvin: no, your bubu wasn't in my mouth, it was in my face, which explains the "in my nose" thing ;)

Siren (i will cut your bubu if you mention it again :p)
Siren bis (oh i also need help with some translations :saint: :D)

i refuse to believe this is actually hinting at cybersex. i take it cybersex happens when both parties talked in hushed tones (mind you, it's hard to write in hushed tones, and that's why cybersex takes a lot of practice) and keep on asking each other questions a three-years-old would find rather boring, such as: "are you moaning?" and then the other replies "yes. are you?", and so on with slight variations on the verbs and uncontrolled use of vowels. i'm pretty sure no bubu is mentioned either. :D

@siren: you need help for translations from me?? wow, i'm flattered. :rolleyes:

rahvin. (aeiou)

@rahve: it seems you know pretty well the secrets of cybersex :D
and why flattered mr. rahvin? :confused: i just stole your typo-spotter, not your dictionaries :devil:

the mentioning of bubu during cybersex is a giveaway for the enlightened. me, i just want to kill the people outside this door, who keep on making evil noises, and they're not even having cybersex: just waiting for an exam.

hyena