Mr Maiden

Well who is Mr Maiden.

• Total voters
The ENTIRE BAND is maiden! thats why theyre so great, its doin dave, jan, nicko and adrian a disservance just by counting steve and bruce as the main players as they all have a great influence on the music and the sound and without davey adrian or nicko we never wouldve had the masterpieces that were piece of mind, powerslave, somewhere in time or seventh son as the sound wouldnt have ever been as good, i cant really vote as i feel everyone brings their mr maiden thing into the band, if i were to pick anyone itd be adrian cuz he started me playing guitar n i have him to thank for everything.

the entire band is not maiden. everybody is replacable except Steve and Bruce. And I'm not totally positive bout Bruce cause Blaze proved to be good as well (though not really appreciated)

I'd say the only case where a member could be lost is if one guitarist left, Nicko deserves to be on it coz he has written a song on the new album, and you need either the dave/adrian or the dave/jan partnership for it to sound maiden, wonder what adrian/jan would sound like without davey.... *ponders*

Mariner said:
the entire band is not maiden. everybody is replacable except Steve and Bruce. And I'm not totally positive bout Bruce cause Blaze proved to be good as well (though not really appreciated)

Gotta remember that Maiden had had three singers before Bruce :cool:

blarg la blarg blarg, la blargy blarg la blarg. la la blarg la blarg blarg blarg?

Steve.

pee esse : Fact - Maiden is Maiden, they are not any normal interchangable metal band, the only person they could lose and still be Maiden is Gers.

Steve Harris IS Iron Maiden. Without Steve Harris there IS no Iron Maiden. I think Dave Murray is there too.. It just wouldn't be the same without Davey. All other members are expendable, including Bruce. Di'Anno records were good, Blaze did a fine job considering the situation.. Without Steve, Maiden would be dead.

Ayeka said:
Gotta remember that Maiden had had three singers before Bruce :cool:
who were replacable ;)

but yeah well im not sure about Bruce so. well he has the voice and thats always typical for a band's sound. The two alb. with blaze were darker just because blaze was the singer.

Mariner said:
who were replacable ;)

but yeah well im not sure about Bruce so. well he has the voice and thats always typical for a band's sound. The two alb. with blaze were darker just because blaze was the singer.

I love Bruce's stuff with the band, but I really do dig on Blaze's records. They were good, not wonderful, but I think partly that has to do with the real shoddy production.