Mr. V Wikipedia article

The current version of the article or section reads like an advertisement.
I can't see ANY advertisement ideas in these lines. But at the moment I don't have anything worth knowing in stock, sorry. Anyway, nice move of yours!!! ^^

There, addeda bit of flesh to it. Not much though, cause all that could be said was related to his bands, which have their own wikipage.

We'd need Mr. V to give out a wee little bit of info about himself so we can honor him properly on wikipedia :headbang:

I totally re-vamped the article, so it doesn't look like an "advertisement" anymore! Took a little time to write out the entire bio, but I think I did a good job!

karpsmom said:
I totally re-vamped the article, so it doesn't look like an "advertisement" anymore! Took a little time to write out the entire bio, but I think I did a good job!

Wow, good job indeed! New article looks great, pictures added a lot of flesh too.

As for his age, I'd guess roughly 28-33

i suppose he is 32. i remember reading an interview in which he said he was nearly 29 and the interview was from 2002.
maybe the phrase "26 years have past since it first called my name, and when i'm dead this piece of jewellery will still remain" written in 2000 is autobiographic....and can give us an idea of his age.

I don't think listing his age is really all that important. The article has the basic information needed for anyone interested, age usally isn't a deciding factor when it comes to discovering musical artists.