Mr.Wu why do you tease us with 30 seconds of the song Time??!

LOAroberto

Feb 14, 2002
NJ
www.lifeofagony.com
Please play this one on the next tour.:headbang:

The song rocks! With John on vocals it would sound even heavier if that's possible. Not to bitch or anything but I think the POT stuff get ignored to much. That album is up there with Among, WCFYA and SOWN.

They've done that for years when playing NFL - you might remember that they did it on the Public Enemy tour back in 92 at the start of the shows.

But yeah, I am one who'd love to hear them playing Time again - one of their most under-rated songs ever imo. Charlie's fills sound like machine gun fire!!

They played Time a couple years back live here in Columbus when they where touring with Priest. :headbang:

HeadKick said:
They played Time a couple years back live here in Columbus when they where touring with Priest. :headbang:
Nah my friend, that would be "Got the Time." They haven't played "Time," the long ass, opening track to Persistence of Time complete in a live setting for quite a while. Obviously, I haven't been to every show, or gotten a bootleg of every show, but I am not aware of it being played in at least a dozen years. I'd love to hear it though.

I have the set list to that show and I was looking at it and it just says Time. But your right it was Got the Time. Got excited there for a second and thought I heard it. They really do need to play that next time around.

Question: GOTE is somewhat of a tribute album but just done by the same band with different singer. Most tribute type albums suck the big one, but this Thrax album I really like. Has any other band ever done this before, or is this another 1st for Anthrax (i.e. PB in 91)

TD said:
Testament did a few years ago, the vox were heavier, but I was missing Alex Skolnicks old licks.
alex was amazing,i love the album practice what u preach,last i heard of him he was doing exhibit a,i think it was some type of jazz project.