MSN anyone?

never tried MSN, probably, coz never had email hosted on hotmail (Bill Gates's 2mb's of crap) I guess you use it for the pop3 protoclol? I just don't feel good about Mirosoft's products and arrogance - this is the reason...:):):)
Anyway, I use ICQ - 168823064

Don't worry, sol83... I think I'm as lost as you :) though I remember vaguely using messenger at my old work place. weird.

now, do I have to download some sh*t for being able to join you on this MSN? Ok I know I could find out, but I'm kinda in the lazymode right now. :D

I just got an icq number. It's 171917463. Still this is all too complicated for me and I'm too lazy to sit down and learn it. Fuck. Anyway, is there any Anathema related group there?

don't think there is a group or any group, you just have to add your friends to your contact list and you will see whenever they are online and open ICQ.
So you can click on ADD and then search for everyone you want. If you have an ICQ number by anyone you want to add, just fill them in and press add.

My number btw is 78006819

cheers

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Don't worry, sol83... I think I'm as lost as you :) though I remember vaguely using messenger at my old work place. weird.

now, do I have to download some sh*t for being able to join you on this MSN? Ok I know I could find out, but I'm kinda in the lazymode right now. :D

check your PM, brudda ;)

Ok, now it's officially proved that I work in this shithole where nobody's allowed to take a piss without approval of some big shot. Yup, can't install messenger because of the security levels or something I can't understand. :mad:

crack hitler...your boss is gonna have real fun stopping you using messenger/passport in the coming years...its gonna be grafted onto Microsoft OSs from now on as a part of .net

me is

( i kid not, needed a spam address one day and was listening to katatonia....2+2=4)

hardly ever use chat these days though...too damn busy :(