Anyone able to record anathema's appearance on Spanish TV?

i have a channel called tve and all they do is play live music in the evening, though mostly crap stuff. if i get the chance i'll record it at the pc, divx and upload it somewhere.

ive been looking the day programming for tve international and it seems that it's imposible to know if and when will the gig aired, because TVE usually play those gigs in random days... and some times they play new recorded concerts and some old ones:-( ... youll have to be visiting their day programing every week or so to make sure you dont skip the concert... even if its not played in TVE ill tell you when its gonna be played in TV2 (only in spain)... more news from oceana soon

TVE International here in the US has a variety of programs not just NEWS I've seen Los Conciertos de Radio 3 tons of times, the Anathema appearance threw me off so I forgot what time and day it usually airs.

BTW, learns tons of stuff about Spanish culture and people on TVE.

Malaclypse said:
i have a channel called tve and all they do is play live music in the evening, though mostly crap stuff. if i get the chance i'll record it at the pc, divx and upload it somewhere.
Hmm, sag mal, heißt der bei dir auch TVEi? Wenn ja dann bekomm ich den auch, wäre schon lustig, müssten dann nur noch herausfinden wann es kommt!