Anyone able to record anathema's appearance on Spanish TV?

Andy_2003

Dec 16, 2002
Shiteville
Visit site
is anyone able to record anathema's appearance on TVE at the beginning of June? I've just come back from Spain so I can't see it :( So any Spanissh anathema fans, or anyone capable of receiving the TVE channel who could record it on VHS video? I'd be interested to see this.. :)

ucsbdude said:
I pick up the channel on my sattelite, but the problem is what time is it going to air on this part of the world. Anyone in the US have a clue??

well I once had the 2 channels, but know I have only one :yell: (news, news and news), I think "Los Conciertos de Radio 3" is from the other which is more varied..

somebody told me it was at 5 am spanish hour so in Colombia, Miami (east) its like 10pm dunno more, but I found this a page:

"Los Conciertos de Radio 3" se emiten de lunes a jueves en Radio 3 a las 10 de la noche y a partir de la 1 de la madrugada en La 2 de TVE.

10 pm at radio 3
1 am at La 2 TVE :confused:

the other thing is that they could record it, but TVE will show that concert another day, its not direct you know ;) , well who knows am not from spain :D

http://www.rtve.es/

its a bit confusing because theres like 4 diferent channels :ill: I will be checking theres a daily programming but nothing for june yet :err:

:wave:

think i got it though;)

i'd like to see the show to. going to ask my sister in law who has a satelite dish, if she can capture TV2

I went to the network's website and from what I see for people in North America the show is going to air on June 8th

07:00 CONCIERTOS DE RADIO-3

DIRECCION: FRANCISCO PEREZ BRIAN

REALIZACION: SERGIO VIDAL

PRODUCCION: CARLOS MOCHALES

ESCENOGRAFIA: AMADOR GABALI
El programa, de caracter musical, recoge la actuacion en directo de algun representante (cantante, grupo, instrumentista, ...) del más actual panorama musical, con predominio de artistas españoles y latinos.

So for the peeps in the west coast its going to air at 1am, I'm pretty sure :)

los conciertos de radio 3 are aired in TV2, dunno if its aired on TVE internacional... iby the way.... ill record the show, as i said earlier in an other post ill record the audio and the video in SVHS, but i dont have a tv capturer right now, so i dont know if ill be able to record it for the computer... ill try to ask someone if he can record it with a tv recorder...

is there someone who knows when it will be aired? the shows recorded on "los conciertos de radio 3" are usually aired 2 weeks-one month later...

some news... Bajo la dirección de Paco Pérez-Bryán, "Los conciertos de Radio 3", se escuchan a través de esta emisora, Radio 3, y se emiten por La 2 y el Canal Internacional de TVE.

so, you can see the show in TV2 (spain) and in the satellite TVE (television española internacional)... about the date... where have you red the show will be aired on june the 8th?

don't know as yet, this is what the site says:

Anathema have just been confirmed to play a 30 minutes live show in Los Conciertos de Radio 3,the main and most intelligent show devoted to live music on national television. Filming for the show will take place the morning before the gig in Copérnico on June 2nd at the TVE studios. We and our agent in Spain are very pleased about this because it is very difficult to get bands appearing on national TV. Anathema are probably the very first band of their league to ever appear on TVE!

and Ocena, that's great that you will record it, is the video VHS PAL in Spain? You could maybe send it to me or someone else with a capture device to put it as MPG's on the computer

even more news... los conciertos de radio 3 are aired everyday on TV2 from monday to thursday, but it seems that iit's only aired once a week in TVE, so who knows if the Anathema gig will be aired there or not (i supose it will from what we can read from Anathema.ws)... if you want more information about tve just go to:

http://www.rtve.es/tve/programo/

and for some information about "los conciertos de radio 3": http://www.rtve.es/rne/r3/

Andy_2003 said:
don't know as yet, this is what the site says:

Anathema have just been confirmed to play a 30 minutes live show in Los Conciertos de Radio 3,the main and most intelligent show devoted to live music on national television. Filming for the show will take place the morning before the gig in Copérnico on June 2nd at the TVE studios. We and our agent in Spain are very pleased about this because it is very difficult to get bands appearing on national TV. Anathema are probably the very first band of their league to ever appear on TVE!

and Ocena, that's great that you will record it, is the video VHS PAL in Spain? You could maybe send it to me or someone else with a capture device to put it as MPG's on the computer

yup, it's PAL :D ... if noone can record it for the computer ill send it to you :D , stay tuned :worship: