Tell me if I'm being stuid...

I was tempted to say 'word', but it might've looked like I'm just trying to boost my post-count.

this doesn't. :lol:

friday just can't get any better. couple of hours easy work left, and then I'm off to the bar we have the gig at. It's all about beer, beer, beer, beer.

shit. I just fucked up our serious and mysterious conversation...

word :cool:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
I was tempted to say 'word', but it might've looked like I'm just trying to boost my post-count.

this doesn't. :lol:

friday just can't get any better. couple of hours easy work left, and then I'm off to the bar we have the gig at. It's all about beer, beer, beer, beer.

shit. I just fucked up our serious and mysterious conversation...

word :cool:

:D Beer is the word.

And I wish you a fuckin awesome gig tonight!!!
I'll be into the spirit with..! :)
And a beer with. :headbang:

:D Thank you very much. We just watched wednesdays gig on video and it actually went pretty good, so tonight should be a blast :headbang:

And I wish you great time at the gig that got cancelled :D

beerchug.gif

Well it's just recorded with, you know, normal videocam. I've been trying to get all our gigs on tape, just for fun. Last time we were at Factory, our bassist tripped and fell on drums :lol: that's really something I'm glad we have on video :D

I actually like travelling by trains. For two summers I've been doing it, so I guess I've developed some kind of a thing towards them. But yes, it's quite expensive. You never know who sits by your side, so you might get some one to chat with the whole trip.

Oh, I just remembered we're in Finland. No one talks to strangers...