The Gathering

Anneke is gorgeous... But i don't think that the Gathering are hanging on that... So it's too unfair to mention something like that here guys... the Gathering are just NOT about that... :cry:

yes she is

Dann have you ever met her? Oh my God i'm gonna faint!:eek:

Originally posted by ChokingParasite
I love The Gathering, and from what my memory tells me, the lead singer is pretty damn hot.

She was... a bit

Originally posted by without
if you're looking for hot singers..
check out lacuna coil's singer

Very True!!!!! :loco:

if you're looking for hot singers..
check out lacuna coil's singer

I have to disagree.

I was also thinking Christina Scabbia is the hottest chick on the face of the Earth when I saw promo shoots from Unleashed Memories...... BUT when I saw Anneke a week ago, her face, her singing, her stand, I just realized the angel from Heaven was standing right in front of me......I can't describe the feeling, anyone who has seen the Gathering/Anneke live, like Dwra:wave: can tell you the same thing.
Throughout their whole set I stood there, motionless, just couldn't move, floods of emotions was all over me. I even cried during their last two songs, Amity and Saturnine, and I still can't believe my senses.

Christina is hot, but Anneke is Goddess!

Originally posted by discouraged1

...when I saw Anneke a week ago, her face, her singing, her stand, I just realized the angel from Heaven was standing right in front of me......I can't describe the feeling, anyone who has seen the Gathering/Anneke live, like Dwra:wave: can tell you the same thing.
Throughout their whole set I stood there, motionless, just couldn't move, floods of emotions was all over me. I even cried during their last two songs, Amity and Saturnine, and I still can't believe my senses.

Ah , i can believe you :)
Damn , i saw them live several times , and everytime i fall in the trap : i m going there thinking i'm gonna spend 'just' a great evening , and after the show i go out thinking i had never spent such a great night since the previous TG gig i went to
:lol: :lol:
Their shows are hypnotizing , well at least it's hypnotizing ur emotions , maybe that 's why i feel always so happy/fucked up after their gig...like i need time to recover from a shock or something.

Yeah , definitley something to see once in a lifetime

:)

Originally posted by discouraged1

BUT when I saw Anneke a week ago, her face, her singing, her stand, I just realized the angel from Heaven was standing right in front of me......I can't describe the feeling, anyone who has seen the Gathering/Anneke live, like Dwra:wave: can tell you the same thing.

hell yeah, i just have this concert in my mind that i saw yesterda at th Mera Luna Festival. They played in a Hangar and the armosphere was so great, i never had thought that it would be such an amazing gig, for i saw them for the very first time. In my opinion the best gig at this festival, even better than Sisters of Mercy, which was a bit lame and boring, tho the light show was great. But back to the Gathering, every song they played was great, including a new one i don't know YET.
There were some guy screaming the end part of Saturnine after the official end of the gig, and the band came back and gave it as encore. Fantastic, the crowd was singing at the end together with Anneke and still after they had left the stage that great part of Saturnine. Respect and thanx for that concert!

Cheers Morpheus

another question..
most of time girls like to the "man on the stage" not because he is handsome but because "he is on the stage"..

is that also real for boys?

Yes of course it is. Sad eh? What a pathetic species. Saying that though, I'd shag Kim Wilde. (and 3 of The Corrs)

:D :) ;) :D Yeah,saw a TV report about her lately... I don't think that Dunc would be THAT interested in her now:yow:
just like Doro... :eek:

Originally posted by neph
:D :) ;) :D Yeah,saw a TV report about her lately... I don't think that Dunc would be THAT interested in her now:yow:
just like Doro... :eek:

Hmm, a mature woman is just what I need right now. I bet shes dead kind and would drive to the chippy for me all the time. Aahh!
I can see it now:oops:
Nevermind Doro. Kim Wilde is the one:eek: she has a younger sister as well:eek:

www.kimwilde.com