The Gathering+Ulver gathered=great song

no. I'm certain they are not. Christina is a hot chick. Vibeke is an 'wannabe an opera singer'.
Anneke is much better. you only know really if you hear them live. Christina is quite okay live (esp the look :loco: ) but vibeke? argh i rather listen to some grindcore then.

Cristina and Emy better singers than Anneke...
That sounds quite ridiculous to my ears.
You may say that you don't like her voice or the way she uses it, but merely technically speaking, what you said is a musical heresy :)

you saw christina live? urr I.. You actually listened to her singing to notes? and Anneke live? damn you! thats quite a difference in skill! as i said she's not bad but Anneke stands out :p

Great female singers?
Give me Synne Soprano and i'm a happy man. (it's her from in the woods...)
Lee Douglas as on Parissienne Moonlight (has she sung some more songs?)
Ruth as on early Anathema (what's she doing nowadays?)

and a lot others mentioned before, except vibeke offcourse :Spin:

Sharon den Adel is a great singer too. And i really do think Within Temptation is just a first step in her career.

Thortyir said:
@ Blue taste: I like your avatar... 30 seconds to Mars ruled my stereo several weeks!

@ Pieter: I'm getting bored with WT, saw them 4 times in a year! Please God, make them release a new album ! :D

Tnx! :) They're pretty good indeed, best ~rock album in the last time for me. Didn't believe that Jared Leto could actually sing, but he sings really good.

Within Temptation.. Why release a new album if you can re-release the same album 1.000 times? :D

yeah limted edition, regular, special edition, dvdedition, gold edition (or was that the special ed?)

urr Sharon is a great singer sol :p good try
i can torture you a bit when you're here :devil:
playing Limp Bizkit, Eminem, Stereo MC's, Within Temptation, Rhapsody... sounds fun!

@Blue Taste: you mentioned Synne Diana from In the Woods...(RIP) and I think she and Anneke have the most unique voice in the metal territory.

Somebody could get the wrong impression from Anneke's style of singing, since it has matured on the last couple of Gathering albums.

@insidethefall: perhaps it's was her sweet youthful charm of Mandylion(she was,like,19 then,right?) that made you feel like snowman in the spring, but she(&her voice) became much more mature eversince...
You can feel the post-adolescent era of her life in the songs such as amity,broken glass etc.

Even the spirits are afraid...

:Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin::Spin:

Hey if u wanna have a good laugh just go and watch Projector's pix from the Larisa gig at http://www.fragiledreamers.com/projector/Gathering/Larisa/

007.art