Gathering - Souvenirs...

Dwra said:
WE WANT MORE!
WE WANT MORE!

These pics of Anneke rule!!
Gimme mooooore!!!! :Smokin:
jump3.gif
:D

Hey Morpheus do you have a site or sth where you have uploaded these pics??
Could we get an url or sth??
Thanks in advance, chears! :)
yeah, we want more, and if possible naked ones:lol:

Dwra said:
WE WANT MORE!
WE WANT MORE!

These pics of Anneke rule!!
Gimme mooooore!!!! :Smokin:
jump3.gif
:D

Hey Morpheus do you have a site or sth where you have uploaded these pics??
Could we get an url or sth??
Thanks in advance, chears! :)

O.K. just for the case you missed the URl above, here it is again: http://gathering.free.fr/

it's a real great site, where they give fans a lot gifts.....

I finally got Souvenirs yesterday, and imo it's a very good album. I just heard it twice but from that impression i must say that it could get their best. It's very mellow, melodical and melancholical. It has little to do with rock but more with electronics and pop! The band calls it Trip Rock, right! Dunno, if it's a good description, but you can always discuss about those things.
The song with Trickster G from Ulver is also a winner imo, he has a very striking, stand- alone voice and i think it fits Anneke's voice very well!
But still i just gave it two listenes.

Anyways, I'm far away from being disappointed!!!

Cheers

Morpheus said:
O.K. just for the case you missed the URl above, here it is again: http://gathering.free.fr/

it's a real great site, where they give fans a lot gifts.....

I finally got Souvenirs yesterday, and imo it's a very good album. I just heard it twice but from that impression i must say that it could get their best. It's very mellow, melodical and melancholical. It has little to do with rock but more with electronics and pop! The band calls it Trip Rock, right! Dunno, if it's a good description, but you can always discuss about those things.
The song with Trickster G from Ulver is also a winner imo, he has a very striking, stand- alone voice and i think it fits Anneke's voice very well!
But still i just gave it two listenes.

Anyways, I'm far away from being disappointed!!!

Cheers

Is "Souvenirs" close in style to the last two CDs, or is it more electronic? I've read some reviews that compare it so Massive Attack, and, perhaps, Antimatter! Are these accurate? Is it 'trip hop'?

I've ordered the CD yesterday, but will not have it for, at least, 10 days. :(

Well, i think it's not comparable to their latest efforts anymore , it's way more mellow and electronical, but in me eyes it's not trip hop, maybe kinda electro pop or sth. Some songs have more, some less electronic, but it's still Anneke's voice which makes the atmosphere!

its closest to HTMAP.. but even that is miles away.
DL some samples on the net. its great. and morph yeah it might be their best album. hail! :worship:

Bambi said:
you mean tender your resignation, very poor dictionary you've got there mate, did you buy it off mehdi?? :lol:

buy? ive offered money to people to get rid of it :D

i'm catching anneke and the boys today evening. i'll post me thoughts about the gig afterwards. i reckon it'll be pretty good. haven't been to a gig since pl last december...

so how was the concert (apart of Anneke :D)?
i missed them a few weeks ago here, how do they perform the new songs, more heavy or with a lot coming from a tape?

Anneke was a great performer as always, she's so much into the music when she sings. They played some new songs, but it was all live, some heavier but not that much I think. The best part of the show was when Anneke and Kristin from Pale Forest sang together "You Learn About It", that was just great!!!!

i just nicked the new album from me mate, heard it once, nice atmospheres but nothing caught me attention like. need to hear it again.

yeah, you need to listen to it many times. it's not a simple album, not like the previous ones at least.