Gathering - Souvenirs...

TG and black metal - this is ridiculus!! :lol:
On the older days they were death doom metal... as far as i remember they liked to call themself atmospheric death metal, but black?? Hell no...

I DIDN'T TELL THAT I DON'T LIKE THEM CAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE METAL RIFFS...

I SAID THAT THEY HAVE THEIR MUSIC STYLE AND SOUND AND THEY DID SOMETHING THAT IS NOT SOMETHING LIKE THEIR OWN MUSIC AND THAT SOMEBODY DID IT BEFORE THEM....

wow the album is really fantastic, its -like i said- growing on me :eek:
really superb

fuck those reviewers are sometimes really ignorant and stupid, one was saying that the album was made safe, to be sure no-one would have problems with liking it (i hope you'l understand my babbling) curse him :lol:

The gathering really haven't done anything special in years, I wasn't even big on their doom/death early stuff. Mandylion is perhaps one of the most beautiful albums ever but since then (well nighttime birds was really good) they haven't done anything special. however souveniers is a lot darker and is probably the best of their new sound, since they stopped being heavy.

ey laddie, mind you that there wasnt something done before like mandylion. all the clones came afterwards... (lacuna coil, within temptation, flowing tears, tristania, )
only ToT did sth similar (well, same branche, its quite different of course) at the same time

Originally posted by Bambi
TTT for outrageous racism
Spot on!! Fuck racism!! Let there be more love!!
ooooooooo-oooooooooo-oooooooooo
my choco girls!!

georgianna_robertson_001.jpg

georgianna_robertson_005.jpg
susan_ward_002.jpg
:)
I JUST LOVE THEM!!