Trickster G & The Gathering

Lenore

human wrecking ball
Jul 25, 2002
France [ Lille ]
Do you guys know about the song The Gathering and Trickster G did together called "a life all mine" ( from TG's "souvenirs" album ) ?

What do u think about it?

I find it damn amazing :hotjump:

I think this is one of the best tracks of the album and a perfect last song for it... Although the music is written by TG I can't help but be reminded of the last works of Ulver when I listen to it. Anyway, i think that The Gathering did generally a great work on this album... For me it's one of their two best (along with HTMAP).

it's quite good but there are better songs on the album. it's a very good album souvenirs, i suggest you all get it!

doomsower said:
It's fucking awesome track. Only thing i cannot understand is that long emptiness before it. Just weird and totally pointless.

It's not that pointless, there's a full and pretty sad story under the "Jelena" song, and this blank after it has been decided by the band because of that, as far as i know.
Like a sigh,or taking a breath, after a tough story.

Btw, noticed the ghost track, at the beginning of the CD?

yeah, they did the same thing on black light district. and jelena is me fave souvenirs song, too bad they won't play it live... :cry:

Lenore said:
Btw, noticed the ghost track, at the beginning of the CD?

I was just listening to the CD and then i read this on a forum i dont visit usually. aaaaaaaaah :) and iddtheres a ghosttrack in the beginning! woohooooooo