Tell me if Im wrong

Deliverance6

Jun 4, 2003
Ann Arbor Michigan U.S.
Visit site
This pic is being sold as a pic that Anders USED in germany......I think its bullshit....it looks just like the one that they sell on the website.....I have a pic that Anders used onstage and it is a blackish purple.......

I also investigated this guy a bit....and it seems that he is just buying pics on ebay and then selling them again saying HE got them from a show...and that they werte actually used....not just thrown into the crowd after the show....

This guys a fuckin fraud...I know it.....not that many of you might care...but when it comes to Katatonia I take that shit kind of personal.....he can defraud any other bands fans he wants....but Im probably gonna make a stink about it with him when it comes to lying about Katatonia merch.

check it out and tell me what you think.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3872363101&fromMakeTrack=true

ott0 said:
Haha, shit that guy must have a pic-magnet... I'd say you're right :)

I looked at his feedback and he is literally buying them on ebay ....and then selling them on ebay like he got them at the show.....what a turd....I sent him an email about the authenticity of the pics.....just an inquiry before the flame Im gonna send him......unless someone tells me this looks authentic...(Anders?)

even tho that dude cant spell my name, its my pic alrite, but it has not been used, i can see that right away cuz the edges would have gotten tiny notches since the pics are so light/thin. i cant question where he got it from tho, be it one from my own hand, the merchstand, or the web...

Yep, It's me. Just going over what is in the wind with you and the band. I am so grateful that you introduced me to them. Have had them in the CD player for days now. Seems like the more I listen to them, the more I find in there music. Incredable artists! Will get back to ya soon. Viva Emptyness! :p

quantum said:
Yep, It's me. Just going over what is in the wind with you and the band. I am so grateful that you introduced me to them. Have had them in the CD player for days now. Seems like the more I listen to them, the more I find in there music. Incredable artists! Will get back to ya soon. Viva Emptyness! :p

The netxt time they are in the U.S. its gonna be roadtrip time for me....youll have to come too....maybe this year....or early next....either way its a non negotiable issue for me....keep in touch brother.... ;)