MSRCast Episode 1 available now!

Evil C.

Jan 19, 2003
houston, tx
Visit site
Welcome everyone to the very first episode of MSRCast, which is part of Mainstream Resistance. I started MSR back in 1996 and had to take a break from it a few years back. Now, it is time to return, and we are kicking off with our first official podcast. Our podcasts will be a little bit different. Of course, in every episode, we will always be playing more metal than you can handle, including plenty of new releases, classic tracks, local Texas bands, and a strange cover song. This will really have a zine feeling to it, as this is where we come from. You might have noticed from our playlist that we are very eclectic with the music that we enjoy, and this definitely will reflect our episodes. Although, we will have episodes that are tailored to a certain genre, mostly, our shows will be wildly varied. We will have special guests, interviews, reviews, and plenty of specialty shows.

I would like to give special thanks out to the following people for helping make this a reality. Thanks go out to Kurt and Sound Exchange, Rick Paul and Matt Hosafras for their audial specialty, Kim for the support and help, Papa Josh for his co-hosting and all the help, J - the youngest metalhead I know, Jim at The Entropy League podcast for his help and inspiration, Bill Bates for his radio expertise and his voice; sorry If I forget anyone here.

Feel free to contact us at msrcast@gmail.com and visit our myspace site at www.myspace.com/msrcast.

Visit the official podcast website at http://msrcast.libsyn.com/

Website is coming soon!

Evil C.