MTVs "use" of Windowpane

MTV is complete and utter load of bullshit run by pre-teen clowns, and fat ass money thursty bastards. I would understand if they had some quality, and if they actually went back to a geniune music channel. Fuck them. FUCK TV IN GENERAL.

My only excuse for watching that sort of TV is i usually suffer from insomnia. So it was a coffee induced semi comotos state. The playing of Opeth actually woke me up abit.

Im usually on one of the doco channels but they had some bullshit on.

I think it's great too. It shows that someone out there in MTV land knows good music. Maybe someday in the distant future, all this terrible crap that has been ongoing in popular music will subside. Probably not, but there's always hope. I think it's great for Opeth though. Plus, they're getting royalties from it, ya know? Good for them. Make some money off of those MTV twats. ;)

Nuk3m said:
My only excuse for watching that sort of TV is i usually suffer from insomnia. So it was a coffee induced semi comotos state. The playing of Opeth actually woke me up abit.

Yeah, insomnia is how I got addicted to the absolute horror that is Date My Mom. It was actually somewhat comical in a disturbing way.

Jibrille said:
Yeah, insomnia is how I got addicted to the absolute horror that is Date My Mom. It was actually somewhat comical in a disturbing way.

Yeh i usually find myself in a laughing fit watching all the christian TV that comes on around 4-5am ish here.

Its funny but i dont know why and i despise the shows and what they do but i just keep laughing.

Nuk3m said:

docos rule... imagine shots of falcons and shit flying with 'For Absent Friends' in th back. \m/

Risquit said:
Bam said on Carson Daly that the best music in the world is coming out of Scandinavia. Doesn't surprise me that Viva La Bam played Bloodbath.

anyone see when bam slayer come to his house and play live... they were TERRIBLE:erk:

wish he flew a decent band in instead of having that terrible screaming and screeching:erk: