Much Music's "loud"

no it airs sat nights on MM at 11pm, it is good, they have a channel just for loud called much loud. last week gwar hosted. i have been watching it for about a half year or so.

TD, I watch it every now and then, It comes on either at 11 or 12 our time. They show some good stuff, well better than what you usually get on music stations anyway. Its cool to have on if your doing something else then you can stop and watch a video if you want to.

Yes it is, thanks. It's last night that was shitty. Apparently my husband's mother and sister both think that I have nothing else to do with my life than put up with their shit all day long. I think my phone is only going to take incoming calls for the next few weeks...In-laws are great...

OK, sheltered ol' me is finally catching Loud on MMUSA. This show is GREAT. Ten times better programming than Rock Show. Sure, Rock Show had Scott Ian, and he ruled, but the videos sucked (for the most part) this show "Loud" has great videos (well, as good as you can get these days) If it had Scott Ian it would be tremendous.

I won't apologize for the Barenaked Ladies. I won't condone them, but at least their having fun and don't take themselves too seriously, so you shouldn't either.

Also, you wouldn't have to apologize for Christina if you could take her and Britney and make them barenaked ladies...then I'm sure some people (including on this board) would appreciate them on mute. :lol:

Much Loud is a decent show but, nothing compared to the ol' Pepsi Power Hour they had way back when. Death Metal at 5pm EST, nice. What year(s) was that ?