Multitracks - Provide the best mix, and get paid to mix the album

Hi scagg486! thank you for giving us the chance to mix your song. nice vox pitch!

by the way, can i ask for the lyrics of your song?

Last edited:
Hello,
Thanks for sharing the song! I've decided to take part in this, since I've heard it for the first time. Your vocals are just great and fit well for the genre, imo!
Finally done my version. It's not limited to reamping/mixing/mastering only, but also has some production elements, since I decided that some production improvements would make it sound a bit more interesting overall.
So I've edited the drums part, added some synths, transitions, vox fx etc. Hope you'll like the result.

I also had an idea of recording live guitar parts and adding some solo to the pre-last-chorus part, but decided to save the resources this time.

@scagg486, I've also checked your previous releases, and they're great, as well. Contain extreme vox as well :headbang:

Hello,
Thanks for sharing the song! I've decided to take part in this, since I've heard it for the first time. Your vocals are just great and fit well for the genre, imo!
Finally done my version. It's not limited to reamping/mixing/mastering only, but also has some production elements, since I decided that some production improvements would make it sound a bit more interesting overall.
So I've edited the drums part, added some synths, transitions, vox fx etc. Hope you'll like the result.

I also had an idea of recording live guitar parts and adding some solo to the pre-last-chorus part, but decided to save the resources this time.

@scagg486, I've also checked your previous releases, and they're great, as well. Contain extreme vox as well :headbang:

This is great stuff man! The deadline has passed but I am definitely stoked to hear that you gave it a shot and what you came up with. The drum changes put a whole new spin on it, and it sounds excellent! Perhaps there is some opportunity in the future! ;)

Reactions: Nikolas Quemtri
This is great stuff man! The deadline has passed but I am definitely stoked to hear that you gave it a shot and what you came up with. The drum changes put a whole new spin on it, and it sounds excellent! Perhaps there is some opportunity in the future! ;)
Glad you liked it!
Yeah, I've started mixing it after the actual release due to heavy studio workload, but that was a nice experience anyway, the song is great.

Hey there!
Great song and one of the best I ever mixed. Thank you for sharing. I added a little SFX to enhance final mix.

Here's my version of this song:

I'm a few months late, but this was a fun song to mix. Here's my take on it. I'm still not the best at mixing vocals, so go ahead. Gimme your best shot! XD

Howdy! Am I too late? :D You'll probably be getting these when you're old and grey and on your 9th smooth jazz album \m/

Really enjoyed mixing this. Great track, much talent, now all you need is a keytar and you can go on tour!

I probably went a little hog wild with the cut and paste of the ride crash in the latter half :/ Sorry about the SoundCrunch link.

Last edited:
Very well balance and executed, Vocals well suited(Great power and range), Well constructed tune with great potential for an extended version with more varied changes. Not necessarily a couple of choruses per say... I realize everyone wants to throw out all long time held formulas and conventions in the name of originality, But some songs(>>>Like This One<<<) just deserve a bit more expansion within its existing footprint and maybe a little bit of subtle embellishments to make it stand out. There is nothing at all wrong with it as is. I like it! I just hear so much potential in it! Great work!!

Greetings all!

I haven't been on here in a while, but definitely a fan of reading the discussions on here and seeing how much talent is in this group. I have a solo project that is in need of someone in this group to provide a mix of my latest track -- and if selected by me, will be chosen to mix the entire album in a paid deal.

All of the stems (except my vocals, of course) are virtual instruments. I have provided all of the DI as well as the amped tracks. The reference mix that I made is here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1RSgcsnJjmOcnKBfhZrg6HW59G4CfxJH1

...And here are the stems:

Full Stems (DI for Guitars and Bass):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=18xhgng_ZMd5OMvNGrSXTIr4WKwwEJ310

ZIP file with just the amped Guitars and Bass:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OdMjX2wn05VWrCBrWzScJX8r8DAWnBv3

Late to the party! Not everything all the synth is added, but here it is!

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>