Murderdolls---opinions please.

SoulVomitor

Tormentor
Oct 8, 2002
St. Louis, Misery
Visit site
I think these guys are OK, obviously have the Manson sound. I have only heard one song though. I'm hoping the rest of their songs aren't nu-metal or some crap. I like Marilyn Manson and wanted to hear your opinions on them.

i have heard one or two songs and frankly i think there shit, they seem very slipknot style to me, i would like to see them live tho, ibet they do a good live show, thats about all that appeal to me, as an alice cooper fan i like the whole theatrics on stage thing

They are modern glam metal. Still numetal, but they look like chicks!!! Like Motley Crue!!!

I want the bassists hair.

Dead In Hollywood kicks ass.

Murderdolls, along with Ko"R"n, Manson, Slipknot and Linkin Park are the greatest metal band of all time. They're lyrically superb and their instrumental ability is incredible. True genius. Yeah. I luvvvvvvvvvvv my slipknot hoodie I got for my 11th birthday. Makes me look well ard.

I'm hoping that last post was sarcastic.

I'll quote The MurderDolls, "Hey Frankenstein, I heard you suck"

Wow, I'm soooo impresssed.....

Not to mention their crappy music to go along with their considerably laughably shitty lyrics.

Uh...sarcastic? Murderdolls ARE and will ALWAYS be among the greatest ever metal bands. And I'm glad you were impressed by their "Hey Frankenstein, I heard you suck" quote. It's awesome!!!!!............

Originally posted by Draxx
I'm hoping that last post was sarcastic.

I'll quote The MurderDolls, "Hey Frankenstein, I heard you suck"

Wow, I'm soooo impresssed.....

Not to mention their crappy music to go along with their considerably laughably shitty lyrics.

They don't try to make serious lyrics either... They are supposed to be cheese and kinda stupid...

Well I really don't think they are even close to being one of the greatest bands ever. They're too cliché, unispiring, unoriginal and boring.

"Ko"R"n, Manson, Slipknot and Linkin Park"

Yeah, Manson might have a handfull of well-written lyrics but none of those could even be considered as one of the greatest bands ever. Korn is seriously lacking musically and complaining about your life? I don't feel like listening to that all day. Deal with your shit, don't press it onto me. Linkin Park....bleh. Lyrics that are pretty obscure, they don't go anywhere in some cases. They are not the greatest musically.

[/opinion]

i personally think the murderdolls are a huge load of wank....they really are a horrid sounding and horrid looking band, i heard their newest song...forget the name.....i wish i hadnt!

Originally posted by leper iffinity
i personally think the murderdolls are a huge load of wank....they really are a horrid sounding and horrid looking band, i heard their newest song...forget the name.....i wish i hadnt!

Surely it doesn't matter what they look like :rolleyes:

I agree that they're a pile of shite though.