Music in different seasons

metal_wrath

I dip my forefinger...
Mar 20, 2006
...in the watery blood
What are your opinions on listening to music in different seasons. I definitely seem to enjoy music more in the fall/winter, also I have more of an interest in melancholic sorts of music, and this is best experienced with this sort of weather. So I will be very happy as the seasons pass, as in the US we are almost nearing the end of summer.

Also what are some of your favorite places (outdoors) to listen to music, and maybe some recommendations? Should be an interesting discussion.

music changes with the seasons much like a lot of things. in the winter i tend to listen to darker stuff. in the summer i tend to listen to happier stuff. and i have certain musical memory related artists i like to listen to on specific occasions and events.

I like 363 days of cloudless skies and warm, 72 degree Fahrenheit air.

I don't think my music taste changes much in different seasons. I think it might be because seasons aren't too different from each other. Though, I tend to listen to Opeth more in the colder months for example. Haven't listened to them too terribly much this summer. I don't pay attention to it too much.

Prognostic said:
i love the absolute, dead silence after a snowstorm
Very true. I also enjoy viewing the aftermath of a snowstorm engulfed in the shroud of the nighttime sky when one only can hear the howling of the wind. And as I live in a fairly secluded area with alot of forest, this is a very good setting to experience the winter.

metal_wrath said:
Very true. I also enjoy viewing the aftermath of a snowstorm engulfed in the shroud of the nighttime sky when one only can hear the howling of the wind. And as I live in a fairly secluded area with alot of forest, this is a very good setting to experience the winter.

Felt someone calling me into the howling of the wind.
I heard the reflection of a sound echoing through my skin ...
And a distant drum rumbling under ground gently guides me on ...
Through my wild heart ...

chocface.gif

lets jam sometime :)