music masterminds

Bambi said:
errm not sure, i dont have a good memory for this stuff. Thin, dark long hair?

yeah she was a metal teenie lol, i inheirited some cool vinyl off her but its all gone nearly now :erm:

yea that may of being her, good looking too like :D *coughs*

discouraged1 said:
@zupi: Faust & Dälek - Derbe Respect, Alder. think you'd like it. broken beats all over the place

ah yes Faust i know, ill check that one out though aye, sound!

Don Corleone said:
no one mentioned dj shadow?
there

oh and garm from ulver

i told you before, download this now available free, after people were paying way too much for rare editions
DJ Rupture

you just wont get better than this mate, swipe it while you can! the site for that is www.negrophonic.com

also try Nettle - Bin Scrape Laden 12" if u can find it

haha aye, amazing skills this fella, throws in the unexpected and can make it sound too easy. the agriculture stuff is good too, some of his own stuff under Nettle there

zupi_clone said:
i told you before, download this now available free, after people were paying way too much for rare editions
DJ Rupture

you just wont get better than this mate, swipe it while you can! the site for that is www.negrophonic.com

also try Nettle - Bin Scrape Laden 12" if u can find it
second part of this little bad boy is very nice before it turns all evil and demented, kinda jumps around quite a bit doesnt he?

discouraged1 said:
i have it
i download the damn thing in a sec
the size of it is just 152B (?!)
i dunno i just looked at altavista if there were songs on line from closer, its only a part of it though. i'm ripping headcase and ask yourself from closer, i'll put a link here in some time for you. it should be mp3 then.
or get soulseek.

siderea said:
i dunno i just looked at altavista if there were songs on line from closer, its only a part of it though. i'm ripping headcase and ask yourself from closer, i'll put a link here in some time for you. it should be mp3 then.
or get soulseek.

i got closer from slsk yesterday, have listened to it thru headphones.
helluva trip, but i just have to try the recommendation with the acid and turned up volume on some good hi.fi :Spin: