Music of Mass Destruction DVD

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
Well, I did hope to start a tread without insults,fighting or about the reunion.Is at all possible we can get along for 1 tread without any of it??? :hotjump: :cry: :mad: :yell:

NO !!! It's impossible to have a thread without bitching you dumb fucking fucknut motherfucking cocksucker

I'm just kidding by the way.

cool. I really thought this thread would get away from all the other threads started here. Reunion, we gotta wait for the website to be back up. JUST GET ALONG AS ANTHRAX FANS. The greatest metal band ever!! Now back to the DVD!!

We're not even allowed playful ribbing anymore? I'm sorry Mr. Mark sir. I'll never desecrate one of your holy threads with my evil 'jokes' again.

Ragamuffin said:
We're not even allowed playful ribbing anymore? I'm sorry Mr. Mark sir. I'll never desecrate one of your holy threads with my evil 'jokes' again.
I'm sorry Ragamuffin I did'nt know it was rib tick, if I offended you in any shape or form I'm truly sorry. :erk:

There was supposed to be more stuff on that DVD, but it got rushed thanks to Sanctuary.
So, yes, that's the only easter egg.

Yeah got it done very cool drum solo thank you everyone. So Anthrax is not happy on Sanctuary?? I know they had a problem with distribution with it, cause when it first came out I could not find it anywhere (the dvd).

Yeah, they're a little upset that GOTE had approximately 4 stores, one in Alaska, where it was sold, and that two 3"-5" stickers on a dumpster constituted all of its promotion.