Music Programs

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
Hey. I am using Adobe Audition 1.5 and I have recorded a lot of material.. Now that I am basically done recording my material (which will furthermore be known as the demo) I am prepared to re-record it with better-sounding samples and make the demo sound more even by having the same volumes and effects on each track.

I have installed Sony Acid pro 5.0 and I didn't like it, looked crappy.
Same thing with Cakewalk SONAR 4.0.2. producer edition
I did some research on Pro Tools and saw that it was some kind of bundle with devices and such included, and I'm not ready for that big of a commitment..

I'm looking for a program that is easy to record into and move around sounds and other important things. Several audio tracks. Good effects you can apply.

If you know of good programs, please let me know. :D

Also I am interested in getting deeper into mixing, so I will need the program to have more features available for mixing and mastering..

I downloaded that to try it out, but it didn't work so I decided I'd rather use something safer..

Kicker of Animals??

sorry, but if this is true then i honestly hope the next one bites you so badly.... uggghh.. i can't stand cruelty to animals.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one overly-annoyed by the "kicker of animals" under his name. I'm sure he's just trying to be funny, but I don't find it funny either.

You guys are retarded... why are you even talking in a metal community if you can't stand the classic rock label, "kicker of animals"? I thought putting "Angel Crusher" would be offensive.. sheesh...

OInkdude, you should quit while your ahead, doesnt look like you will any any love here. As for a program, well I heard your samples. A boombox with a recording button will probly work for what you need right now.