Music tastes link to personality

Bolded the Correct Ones:

Low self-esteem, creative, not hard-working, not outgoing, gentle, at ease

I'm moderately hard working, when it comes to things I enjoy. When I don't enjoy things though, I'm lazy as fuck so that's pretty true. I think I'm pretty out going. Individual at least. My favorite music, movies, and activities all come from myself not reviews or someone elses opinion.

I have absolutaley no self-esteem how ever, and I'm very creative. Despite the "evil and brutal" music I listen to, I hate hurting people either mentally or physical so gentle fits too.

I'm not really at all at ease, though I guess that comes from my low self esteem. I'm a pretty anxious person.

I dunno, it was pretty cool to have metal heads not categorized as gun wielding bastards but rather as creative people. This seems a little oversimplified however, and all the personality types seem kinda the same. I like the fact that they said that blues fans have high self esteem. Maybe they do, but so many blues songs are so damn depressing that I have trouble believing it.

I like different kinds of music as well, and I guess "prog" is the most dominant, not "metal". I think this poll takes into consideration what it seems to be the genre they listen the most (it says that the poeple had to value 104 styles of music before taking the personality test).
Still, I don't think it's THAT accurate, but from my experience a good deal of those traits are true.