Music video HELP if you can please!

Ushnark

New Metal Member
Feb 12, 2011
Hi everyone!
I need some big metalhead people who can help me out with some info. The whole reason I even created an account here is to get some help from you guys (it's not that I don't like metal or anything, cause I think metal is the FRIKKIN BEST thing in the world, I'm just not the foruming type).
So what I seek info about is a certain music video. I've seen it years and years ago in the tv. Now you won't like this, but I have no idea about the name of the song, or the band, or the album. I just know what the video was about.
There were strange, small, white, humanoid creatures with round heads - almost like snowmans, but they had legs too, and instead of a face, they had a donut-like shaped thing on their heads. That was their mouth I think. There were a lot of them, and they lived in a forest of some kind, with black trees (or maybe that was grass, and the white guys were very small. The sky and earth was kinda brown.
So these guys just lived their little lives in the forest, and then this big thing came flying in the skies. It was almost like them, but like 1000x bigger, and had a bunch of little things growin out of his belly like nipples... I say nipples because the little guys went to them and started to suck them, and they were happy I guess. But later, they started to trensform into these demonic creatures. Their back opened, and these black guys with wings went out of them. And the black guys started killing the white guys, and... thats about all I can remember.
The whole video was in 3d.
I don't remember anything of the music itself. I'm not even sure it was exactly metal, but I'm sure it was at least some real hard rock. If anyone knows this video, or anything, please let me know, it would be really-really great if I'd be able to watch it again. Thanks for help guys, I'm counting on you!:D