From the given info almost undoubtedly nu-metal album. Not talking shit just saying it definitely sounds like it.
More than likely. He liked Limp Bizkit. Still remember finding his Chocolate Starfish CD lmfao

Well, might as well continue with the nu-metal theme. Possibly something by Korn? They like to use faces on their stuff and would have been pretty huge around that time. Perhaps even Mudvayne or Linkin Park?

Honestly, though, if you truly went through all those album covers in that Loudwire article posted, then this must be some more obscure shit. I immediately thought of this cover. I'd be surprised if it was, but you never know I guess.

6257.jpg

Well, might as well continue with the nu-metal theme. Possibly something by Korn? They like to use faces on their stuff and would have been pretty huge around that time. Perhaps even Mudvayne or Linkin Park?

Honestly, though, if you truly went through all those album covers in that Loudwire article posted, then this must be some more obscure shit. I immediately thought of this cover. I'd be surprised if it was, but you never know I guess.

6257.jpg
No not quite unfortunately. Cool art nonetheless.