Please Help Identify This Band / Album

BlackMetalWhiteGuy

Manly Man!
Apr 15, 2007
Cooperstown and Oswego, NY
I was in FYE (lol) about a week ago and was previewing an album which I think was by a band called For One, but they're not listed in the metal archives. I also searched "All For One" and "One For All," but found no matches. I looked on FYE.com as well, but it was no use.

I think the album title began with the letters "Ekk" and there was a Z in there too somewhere, but I'm drawing a complete blank for the rest of it. I also looked up bands in the metal archives beginning with "Ek," just in case I had the artist and album backwards, but didn't find anything.

Please help! :(

Its not a bad album

its not that great either. they have some nice breakdowns and such. but their lyrics are super christian so if that bothers someone i would suggest not getting it, but its not like you can hear the lyrics in the first place. They are similar to parkway drive.

I was in FYE (lol) about a week ago and was previewing an album which I think was by a band called For One, but they're not listed in the metal archives. I also searched "All For One" and "One For All," but found no matches. I looked on FYE.com as well, but it was no use.

I think the album title began with the letters "Ekk" and there was a Z in there too somewhere, but I'm drawing a complete blank for the rest of it. I also looked up bands in the metal archives beginning with "Ek," just in case I had the artist and album backwards, but didn't find anything.

Please help! :(

I don't think Metal Archives lists christian hardcore bands. haha