Jd Beasley

New Metal Member
May 5, 2016
Okay guys, I need your help. When i was around the age of 4 or 5 i remember finding a CD in my brother's room who had passed away. I still have the image of the CD burned into my head but I can't for the life of me find it. The only way I know to explain it is this beatdown stone room (like an old stone factory room, or under a brigge) with massive amounts of random clutter around the floor and a ltitle graffiti, and it seems like there were masked faces in it. vibrant colors. It was the first time i remember hearing heavy metal. Please help! thank you very much in advance

Okay guys, I need your help. When i was around the age of 4 or 5 i remember finding a CD in my brother's room who had passed away. I still have the image of the CD burned into my head but I can't for the life of me find it. The only way I know to explain it is this beatdown stone room (like an old stone factory room, or under a brigge) with massive amounts of random clutter around the floor and a ltitle graffiti, and it seems like there were masked faces in it. vibrant colors. It was the first time i remember hearing heavy metal. Please help! thank you very much in advance

How old are you? Would help narrow down the year

Profile says he's 18. But it was his brother's. At the newest it'd be late 90s.

What genre, guy? And about how old was your bro at the time of his passing?

A single lyrical passage would probably be enough for us.

How well versed are you with metal now that you haven't found this album by now, perhaps hinting that it might be something relatively popular (Seasons in the Abyss? Beyond the Gates?) or totally obscure? Have you asked your brother about it? Was the music, to your ears, totally kickass (again suggesting it might be something popular)? Any idea about a possible subgenre? What did the vocals, guitars sound like (grunts? falsetto? extremely fast playing?)?

Last edited:
Profile says he's 18. But it was his brother's. At the newest it'd be late 90s.

What genre, guy? And about how old was your bro at the time of his passing?
Im almost positive it was death metal influenced. I definitely wasn't what I was used to at the time (Rammstein, Pantera)

A single lyrical passage would probably be enough for us.

How well versed are you with metal now that you haven't found this album by now, perhaps hinting that it might be something relatively popular (Seasons in the Abyss? Beyond the Gates?) or totally obscure? Have you asked your brother about it? Was the music, to your ears, totally kickass (again suggesting it might be something popular)? Any idea about a possible subgenre? What did the vocals, guitars sound like (grunts? falsetto? extremely fast playing?)?
No man.. I legit can only remember the cd cover because it was so badly damaged it wouldn't really play. but it was heavy.

From the given info almost undoubtedly nu-metal album. Not talking shit just saying it definitely sounds like it.