music vids

:lol:

In reality, video clips cost too much money to make for most bands. They get little or no airplay on MTV or MTV2 (which, sadly, is the goal for making a video) and without that guarentee most record companies are not willing to pay the thousands upon thousands of dollars it takes to create a nice looking vid. And knowing symphony x, they won't do a low budget video. i would be more surprised if they *did* do a video. It's a matter of business, and most bands just can't afford it.

Now if you're talking about a live dvd, please use the search function

A Symphony X music video would be... I dunno. It depends on the song I guess.

oh noooo, not another cheesy power metal vid

but to be honest I don't want most of the symphony x songs to be adapted to a vid, it kind of removes the imagination created by the music.

oh noooo, not another cheesy power metal vid

but to be honest I don't want most of the symphony x songs to be adapted to a vid, it kind of removes the imagination created by the music.

+2

I think the closest thing to a music video we'd get from these guys would be studio footage as bonus material on a concert DVD.

because metal bands aren't allowed to make music videos.

unless one of the following:

a.) it's done on a home camera in the woods
b.) it involves fire, weapons, or other metal things
c.) it has abbath or jon oliva doing something hilarious in it.

I don't see official music vids happening anytime soon, so leave it to the fans to make their own. Speaking of fanmade music videos, I did a SX one recently, but it isn't the kind you'd expect :p.

a.) it's done on a home camera in the woods
b.) it involves fire, weapons, or other metal things
c.) it has abbath or jon oliva doing something hilarious in it.

d.) Anyone from I or Immortal
e). Someone dies a horrible, painfull death
f). They make a full lengeth video of the Odyssey, with a real ship and stuff