SyX music videos

May 9, 2003
Has there been any information regarding when the band plans to release the two music videos they made for Paradise Lost? Will they release when the bands' website gets redone or will they just release on the internet or what? Maybe they are planning on saving them to put on a dvd or something of that sort?

I am really interested in seeing how these music videos look being that it is the first time the band has done music videos.

Yeah, a Walls of Babylon video would be great for two reasons:

1) 9 minute videos generally get played all the time

2) A chorus featuring layered, "choir-like" vocals is extremely marketable.

Not to knock WoB, I completely love that song. But come on. Making a video for that song would almost be as ridiculous as Michael Jackson making a 13-minute video for "Thriller", or Metallica making a 7-minute video for "One", or Guns N Roses making an 11-minute video for "November Rain"....oh, wait...

I caught the PL commercial on Headbanger's Ball this weekend. Very cool. I would definitely like to see a video from the guys. If they did indeed record footage for 1 or 2 of them, they must still be working on them as NOW is the time to get those on MTV. I can't wait!

I think I never laughed so hard until I watched Rhapsody's Holy Thunderforce

First, It looked like it was from a History channel re-inaction, you know, those ones with severely under-payed actors that can't really act while some old pedophile is narrating to you about them spilling their brain spew all over the stones for freedom and whatever bullshit he could think of

Second, the color, really, the color, I don't know about them, but piss yellow through the whole video wouldn't be on my mind if I wanted people to watch the video

Third, I think it was recorded by some 14 year old kids that they hired off of youtube, yes.. youtube. The camera zooms in and out so many times that I almost had motion sickness just by looking at it

Fourth, its got them playing in it, now I don't remember if they were unplugged or plugged in, but it was just hilarious, they were hurling their hair all over the place and whenever it zoomed in on the guitar the piss color of the video was so bright all you would see was whitish-yellow on the guitar neck and other instruments, hell their teeth looked damn perfect and shiny

Fifth, there is no fifth

:puke: < The color of the whole video..

Really, what were these people thinking
"Hey man, lets go kidnap some of those history channel actor dudes and keep them a cage with the 14 year olds from youtube that we payed 10 bucks for and make a video man, it would be awesome man !"