Music Videos ??

I think for the first time in a while a band has released a video that is actually good.

(well actually I don't know if it is "released" or not, I just found it on Youtube. So mods can feel free to delete if needed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of these videos are just amazing... just amazing..

I didn't grow up playing Zelda. I was born in 89 and started with Megadrive with games like Sonic and Vectroman..

Then when ps1 came out it was like a whole new world. 2 games really stick with me to this day, Breath of Fire 3 and Suikoden 2. Two outstanding RPGs not only in gameplay but in story as well. Spectacular games!!!
I never really got into Zelda.. or final fantasy games.. sorry.[/QUOTEI

I am a good bit older than you; however, those two psone games were among the most memorable/favorite games of mine from the psone era (prob even videogames in general). They were outstanding, but eventually a couple of years or so later Xenogears came out and took the number one spot for itself. I will never in my life forget Xenogears, even though I still really like the ps2 Xenosaga trilogy (which is basically an unofficial Xenogears copy/prequel) it just wasn't quite as great.

Anyway, did you play BoF3 and Suiko II when they first released? You had to have only been 9 or 10 when they came out?

I played Jap BOF III when it first came out back when I was like 8.. played through almost half the game, even this 16 year old ( friend's brother ) would call me up and ask me for help!!
When the english version came out and I noticed it in the stores I bought it immediatley and instantly loved it. I was about 9 or 10. I played the game again 2 years ago and realized how much of an amazing game it was. I remembered the story but not to that extenet. It was pretty much my first RPG.

Suikoden II.. I played it when I was about 12 or 13, I just noticed it in a store and bought it. The story, right from the beginning of the game, I loved. I played that game for about a week and I can tell you it's pretty much the first RPG game I ever beat. I'm notorious for not finishing games haha. I played the game again 2 years ago along with BOF III and found out how amazing it was again. I can seriously play that game over and over because it has so much content in it and the story is really good. I never actually got all 108 stars because I needed a save from the original Suikoden.. lol.

I played Jap BOF III when it first came out back when I was like 8.. played through almost half the game, even this 16 year old ( friend's brother ) would call me up and ask me for help!!
When the english version came out and I noticed it in the stores I bought it immediatley and instantly loved it. I was about 9 or 10. I played the game again 2 years ago and realized how much of an amazing game it was. I remembered the story but not to that extenet. It was pretty much my first RPG.

Suikoden II.. I played it when I was about 12 or 13, I just noticed it in a store and bought it. The story, right from the beginning of the game, I loved. I played that game for about a week and I can tell you it's pretty much the first RPG game I ever beat. I'm notorious for not finishing games haha. I played the game again 2 years ago along with BOF III and found out how amazing it was again. I can seriously play that game over and over because it has so much content in it and the story is really good. I never actually got all 108 stars because I needed a save from the original Suikoden.. lol.

I was at the very last part of BoFIII and didn't play for like a week because there were a lot of different people coming over that week and we were playing a bunch of different games. Then the week after I wanted to play it to finish it but I couldn't find the game anywhere. I looked high and low for it but in the end it is pretty obvious that somebody stole it. I have never official finished that game to this day. I wanted to get the psp version and almost imported the EU version but didn't. Now even the EU version sells for quite a bit more than normal price.

BTW...did you play Suikoden V? I really like that one quite a bit because to me it resembled II way more than III or IV.

I was at the very last part of BoFIII and didn't play for like a week because there were a lot of different people coming over that week and we were playing a bunch of different games. Then the week after I wanted to play it to finish it but I couldn't find the game anywhere. I looked high and low for it but in the end it is pretty obvious that somebody stole it. I have never official finished that game to this day. I wanted to get the psp version and almost imported the EU version but didn't. Now even the EU version sells for quite a bit more than normal price.

BTW...did you play Suikoden V? I really like that one quite a bit because to me it resembled II way more than III or IV.

You should def. replay through BOF III and finish it. It's really worth it !!!!!
Yes I actually did play Suikoden 5, but only about 12 hours of it. I really disliked how it took an hour for players to load at the beginning and the game's story wasn't all that great. Did you know that Georg Prime was actually in Suikdoen 2 ? He was a charchter you could collect and he was damn strong.. and his description in Suikoden 2 said "ran away from a kingdom" or something like that.. and it ties in with the story of 5. Thought that was damn interesting cause the games are 8 years or so apart but I guess Suikoden 5 happened before Suikoden 2.

Windwaker was strange Zachary, it wasn't a bad game, was just strange!

I always thought it was fun at first, but around the time when you go to Hyrule Castle for the Master Sword I would get bored. I still haven't beat that game yet.

I just started Final Fantasy 10 for the first time again since it first came out. Pretty cool. Actually, I like it a lot better in this most recent play through. Now, if I could only sit down and play for more than 10 minutes at a time without feeling the over powering urge to get up and walk around..:erk:

You should def. replay through BOF III and finish it. It's really worth it !!!!!
Yes I actually did play Suikoden 5, but only about 12 hours of it. I really disliked how it took an hour for players to load at the beginning and the game's story wasn't all that great. Did you know that Georg Prime was actually in Suikdoen 2 ? He was a charchter you could collect and he was damn strong.. and his description in Suikoden 2 said "ran away from a kingdom" or something like that.. and it ties in with the story of 5. Thought that was damn interesting cause the games are 8 years or so apart but I guess Suikoden 5 happened before Suikoden 2.

Yeah I know, I am a HUGE Suikoden fan. I even liked IV a decent amount even though most didn't. The only one I really didn't care for or even finish was III. Most people say IV was lacking in content; however, I feel III lacked even more due to the fact that besideds maybe like 2 or 3 dungeons, most battles took place between going through the same two "plains" areas when traveling monotonously back and forth between the same few towns.

BTW...I have noticed before the Yamazaki in your sig and that you play fighting games. Me and a couple of friends are huge fighting game fans, mostly 2D fighters though as the Soul Calibur series is really the only 3D one we like a good bit.

So far I am liking the new Opeth stuff. The beginning of The Lotus Eater where he sings clean vox over blast beats is quite unique sounding.

Check out Borknagar. I was actually into them before I was into Opeth (and still kinda prefer them over Opeth). Not really the same kind of sounding band, but sorta similar... somewhat progressive post-black metal. Really great use of trade off vocals between clean and growls. My favorite album is Empiricism.

I have definately heard of them before but never made an effort to seek them out. I always figured that they were just another black metal band, and I am not into a whole lot of black metal. I may check them out in the future.

and my axe!!

legolas.jpg

And my Bow. :kickass: