Music Videos ??

Speaking of cheesy music videos, I just recently found this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcwO0VS9FVo&NR=1[/ame]

Now I believe anyone who has seen this should never say that the SyX vids are cheesy. Even so, I for some reason think they still did a pretty good job on this....I dunno, maybe there is just a little bit of cheese in me :p

And as far as the cheesiness goes... here, watch this, I guarantee you it will make you feel way better about the SymX video, and remember, this is a band thats supposed to be "evil and dark":

seriously, I cannot get past this video without laughing my ass off. What the hell happened to their budget since Death Cult Armageddon?

Wow... The video and the singer (In some places) are absolutely horrible, but oddly enough I actually like the music... It's very symphonic. If the vocals where Mikael Akerfeldt type grunts I think I would actually buy their music.:err:

Last edited by a moderator:
There's nothing wrong with Symph X vids excpect that they are not enough like Rhapsody vids!

Oh, and the early Zelda games pwn! Unfortunately the recycling got tired after 5 times or so...

Some of these videos are just amazing... just amazing..

I didn't grow up playing Zelda. I was born in 89 and started with Megadrive with games like Sonic and Vectroman..

Then when ps1 came out it was like a whole new world. 2 games really stick with me to this day, Breath of Fire 3 and Suikoden 2. Two outstanding RPGs not only in gameplay but in story as well. Spectacular games!!!
I never really got into Zelda.. or final fantasy games.. sorry.

no this is the ultimate cheessy video but its pretty good for some reason.
:loco:

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=o-pN8qAiZhQ[/ame]

From the age of 13-14, Final Fantasy 7 took up every aspect of my life. In 11th grade, when I stopped playing games, my GPA went up 2 points...:erk:

Some of these videos are just amazing... just amazing..

I didn't grow up playing Zelda. I was born in 89 and started with Megadrive with games like Sonic and Vectroman..

Then when ps1 came out it was like a whole new world. 2 games really stick with me to this day, Breath of Fire 3 and Suikoden 2. Two outstanding RPGs not only in gameplay but in story as well. Spectacular games!!!
I never really got into Zelda.. or final fantasy games.. sorry.[/QUOTEI

I am a good bit older than you; however, those two psone games were among the most memorable/favorite games of mine from the psone era (prob even videogames in general). They were outstanding, but eventually a couple of years or so later Xenogears came out and took the number one spot for itself. I will never in my life forget Xenogears, even though I still really like the ps2 Xenosaga trilogy (which is basically an unofficial Xenogears copy/prequel) it just wasn't quite as great.

Anyway, did you play BoF3 and Suiko II when they first released? You had to have only been 9 or 10 when they came out?

Dude, Manowar rules so hard.

We Are The True Believers
It's Our Turn To Show The World
In The Fire Of Heavy Metal We Were Burned
It's More Than Our Religion It's The Only Way To Live
But The Enemies Of Metal We Can't Forgive

Cause We Believe In The Power And The Might
And The Gods Who Made Metal Are With Us Tonight

The Gods Made Heavy Metal And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell
We Promised That We Would
When Losers Say It's Over With You Know That It's A Lie
The Gods Made Heavy Metal And It's Never Gonna Die

The real video for Warriors of the World United

Come on.

Last edited by a moderator:
^That's just aweomse! Atleast I think it's awesome, I can't really see much cause there's so much cheese in my eyes...