SyX videos

sweepking

Jul 18, 2002
Visit site
I noticed the Egypt video is back up on the official website. Since the dvd of SyX seems a long way off :cry: does anyone know if there are other clips from this concert online? The quality of that video is very good as compared to the other two on the site. I also have MJRs live solo video clip too.

well, I have the Live in Montreal boot from the V tour, which that guitar solo is taken from (and was also ripped from the boot by my friend hehehe, so all you people that found it should be thanking him ;)) I know theres a few other boots, one from the Twilight tour in Italy, but I heard the quality sucks.

I am getting that bootleg from Montreal these days.. Seems very nice even though it's "only" a bootleg.

"He will beeeeeeeeee.... ONE!....." God Evolution rocks....

ljuglampa said:
Damnit, where can I get boots from these shows? I've searched thru the DC network but they don't seem very popular :(
Any ideas? Maybe one of you guys can send me? :)

I found them with WinMX.. They should be there, still :)

I'm almost done with both parts of the live in montreal bootleg (from Winmx) even though I have a stinkin' 56k connection :mad:

Ultimate_Symphony said:
I'm almost done with both parts of the live in montreal bootleg (from Winmx) even though I have a stinkin' 56k connection :mad:

:zombie: Holy shit! You almost had me choking in my coke overhere..!! How long have you been downloading..!?

Anyhoo.. massive respect for having the patience :D

SyX-Fan said:
zombie.gif
Holy shit! You almost had me choking in my coke overhere..!! How long have you been downloading..!?

Anyhoo.. massive respect for having the patience /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif

:lol: About 2 weeks hehe. I usually leave my computer on and go to bed when it's downloading, the things I do to see one of my favorite bads live :D