Music Videos ??

Yeah I know, I am a HUGE Suikoden fan. I even liked IV a decent amount even though most didn't. The only one I really didn't care for or even finish was III. Most people say IV was lacking in content; however, I feel III lacked even more due to the fact that besideds maybe like 2 or 3 dungeons, most battles took place between going through the same two "plains" areas when traveling monotonously back and forth between the same few towns.

BTW...I have noticed before the Yamazaki in your sig and that you play fighting games. Me and a couple of friends are huge fighting game fans, mostly 2D fighters though as the Soul Calibur series is really the only 3D one we like a good bit.

I tried to play III maybe 4 times.. I can't do it. It's not suikoden. I don't think I'll ever play it lol.

Fighting Games !??! I love fighting games, they are my favorite type of game. Name a fighting game and I can probably play it haha. Been playing for years and years, and recently picked up playing with an arcade stick, damn its so much easier to play with an arcade stick. But yeah, my favorite fighter has to be Virtua Fighter 5, and the best fighter I'm at is Tekken.
Yamazaki is one of my favorite character designs so I almost always choose him when I play a KOF game.
I like 2d and 3d fighters equally, but I have to say I'm better at 3d. I love the KOF series, Neo Geo Battle Coliseum, and Last Blade series. 3rd strike is great but I'm never really learned how to kick ass at that game. I'm more inclined towards the SNK games than the Capcom games.

Yeah, I am not big into 3D fighting games such as Tekken, Virtua Fighter, and DOA. Really its just Souls Calibur that I like a good bit in the 3D realm of fighting. To me (once I played them with my friends a lot and learned a lot in the process) 2D fighting games offer more intricacies which allow a more competitive/strategic atmosphere between 2 players who really know what they are doing.

For many years now my favorite fighting series has been Guilty Gear (GGX, GGXX, GGXX:AC). For a while some years ago I was into Capcom vs. SNK 2, until me and my friends later found out that a certain few characters were extremely unbalanced which caused competitive players to all use the same few characters in every tournament. Played some SFIII:Third Strke, but never got into it as much as Alpha 3 because it didn't come out on a non Dreamcast system in the U.S. until a few years ago when it came on the ps2 SF Anniversary Collection, by then I didn't care enough as I was deep into GG at the time.

Right now I am looking forward to games like Basara X and BlazBlue (BB is basically the new GG) hoping they will make it over here. Me and my friends have recently been playing a game called Arcana Heart, if you have heard of it; yes, it is a cutesy all anime girl character game. But don't let the looks fool you, deep down it is a very fun, unique, and competitive fighting game that brings with it a lot of great new ideas to 2D fighting. Oh, and even though I can't help but be a fanboy and worry that something will ruin it, I am definately anticipating Street Fighter IV.

Yeah, I am not big into 3D fighting games such as Tekken, Virtua Fighter, and DOA. Really its just Souls Calibur that I like a good bit in the 3D realm of fighting. To me (once I played them with my friends a lot and learned a lot in the process) 2D fighting games offer more intricacies which allow a more competitive/strategic atmosphere between 2 players who really know what they are doing.

For many years now my favorite fighting series has been Guilty Gear (GGX, GGXX, GGXX:AC). For a while some years ago I was into Capcom vs. SNK 2, until me and my friends later found out that a certain few characters were extremely unbalanced which caused competitive players to all use the same few characters in every tournament. Played some SFIII:Third Strke, but never got into it as much as Alpha 3 because it didn't come out on a non Dreamcast system in the U.S. until a few years ago when it came on the ps2 SF Anniversary Collection, by then I didn't care enough as I was deep into GG at the time.

Right now I am looking forward to games like Basara X and BlazBlue (BB is basically the new GG) hoping they will make it over here. Me and my friends have recently been playing a game called Arcana Heart, if you have heard of it; yes, it is a cutesy all anime girl character game. But don't let the looks fool you, deep down it is a very fun, unique, and competitive fighting game that brings with it a lot of great new ideas to 2D fighting. Oh, and even though I can't help but be a fanboy and worry that something will ruin it, I am definately anticipating Street Fighter IV.

Played Arcana Heart.. I use lilica. It is very unique but I'm not into the combo based gameplay. You have to learn the combos in order to win and sometimes the combos go on for 50 hits, it's a lot like guilty gear but harder, thats what I think of it lol.
Blaz Blue is such a rip off of guilty gear haha, its like they wanted to rip themselves off and sell it.. I may get it when it comes out.
Never really liked the Alpha series, and I was never really into 3rd strike until just recently.
I have a ps3 so ill be getting SF4, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 4, blazblue and others.
Right now I'm downloading a demo for a fighting game that's called Battle Fantasia. It uses 3d models on a 2d screen, hopefully it will be good.

I'm going to be modding my arcade stick very soon. I just ordered the Sanwa buttons and stick.

Played Arcana Heart.. I use lilica. It is very unique but I'm not into the combo based gameplay. You have to learn the combos in order to win and sometimes the combos go on for 50 hits, it's a lot like guilty gear but harder, thats what I think of it lol.
Blaz Blue is such a rip off of guilty gear haha, its like they wanted to rip themselves off and sell it.. I may get it when it comes out.
Never really liked the Alpha series, and I was never really into 3rd strike until just recently.
I have a ps3 so ill be getting SF4, Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 4, blazblue and others.
Right now I'm downloading a demo for a fighting game that's called Battle Fantasia. It uses 3d models on a 2d screen, hopefully it will be good.

I'm going to be modding my arcade stick very soon. I just ordered the Sanwa buttons and stick.

Battle Fantasia is made by Arc System Works, the same company that makes the Guilty Gear series. I remember watching videos for it back when it first hit japanese arcades, didn't really seem too fun, but you never know.

Actually BlazBlue, since it is also made by Arc System Works, is a continuation of the GG series. Basically they wanted to continue the series but with a fresh cast of characters; therefore, they gave it brand new name. It is supposed to be set like 11 years later in the same GG universe. So far it seems to play the same for the most part, except for one or two things that are sorta new.

Yeah, I can't wait until the end of July to get my hands on Soul Calibur 4 (I have a PS3 also). I also heard that SF4 is supposed to be out in arcades around the world sometime in July as well.

Battle Fantasia is made by Arc System Works, the same company that makes the Guilty Gear series. I remember watching videos for it back when it first hit japanese arcades, didn't really seem too fun, but you never know.

Actually BlazBlue, since it is also made by Arc System Works, is a continuation of the GG series. Basically they wanted to continue the series but with a fresh cast of characters; therefore, they gave it brand new name. It is supposed to be set like 11 years later in the same GG universe. So far it seems to play the same for the most part, except for one or two things that are sorta new.

Yeah, I can't wait until the end of July to get my hands on Soul Calibur 4 (I have a PS3 also). I also heard that SF4 is supposed to be out in arcades around the world sometime in July as well.

Whats your ps3 tag? Mines is Yousef5

Do you have a japanese account? If you do you can download a demo of Battle Fantasia, it has 2 characters and 3 stages. After playing the demo i'm getting the game.
Also if you have Tekken 5:DR we can play online.. and when Soul Calibur 4 comes out we can play online as well.

Whats your ps3 tag? Mines is Yousef5

Do you have a japanese account? If you do you can download a demo of Battle Fantasia, it has 2 characters and 3 stages. After playing the demo i'm getting the game.
Also if you have Tekken 5:DR we can play online.. and when Soul Calibur 4 comes out we can play online as well.

I haven't messed with the PSN much since there is nothing I feel is worthwhile to play on it atm. I believe my tag is skeletank; however, I don't see myself being on it really until SC4 comes out really though. I thought about getting DR a while back even though I don't care much for Tekken just to see what it would be like to play a fighting game online, but in the end I changed my mind. Is Battle Fantasia out on consoles in Japan? If it is on PS2 I have a friend who is a a huge PS2 pirate and will probably find it online.

I haven't messed with the PSN much since there is nothing I feel is worthwhile to play on it atm. I believe my tag is skeletank; however, I don't see myself being on it really until SC4 comes out really though. I thought about getting DR a while back even though I don't care much for Tekken just to see what it would be like to play a fighting game online, but in the end I changed my mind. Is Battle Fantasia out on consoles in Japan? If it is on PS2 I have a friend who is a a huge PS2 pirate and will probably find it online.

Shit, you like Soul Calibur?! Awesome! Seriously, it's the best fighting game series out there, beats Tekken without a shadow of doubt.

I wish I could get SCIV, but no money:cry:

Tekken 5 online is not great unless you have a very good internet connection ( of which I have ) lol. I was 2nd in weekly rankings for a couple of weeks and then stopped playing it online.
Battle Fantasia is a Ps3 game. Not ps2. It will be out on May 29 in Japan, and sine the ps3 is region free on ps3 games, IMPORT IT ! lol.

Soul Calibur better than Tekken ? I don't agree.

Tekken 5 online is not great unless you have a very good internet connection ( of which I have ) lol. I was 2nd in weekly rankings for a couple of weeks and then stopped playing it online.
Battle Fantasia is a Ps3 game. Not ps2. It will be out on May 29 in Japan, and sine the ps3 is region free on ps3 games, IMPORT IT ! lol.

Soul Calibur better than Tekken ? I don't agree.

Wow, PS3 games aren't region encoded!? I had no idea, that's very cool. I knew that PSP and DS weren't region encoded but had no clue about the PS3. Sadly importing games from Japan is quite expensive and I have no clue if Battle Fantasia will even fun for me.

Tekken better than Soulcalibur? Pssh....yeah right... :p