Blind Guardian videos?

Dunno about DVD or VHS, but the CD single for "And Then There Was Silence" came with a live video (in QuickTime format) on it for "Born in a Mourning Hall". It's pretty cool. You get to see Hansi on stage in a Charlotte Hornets t-shirt. :)

--Mike

I saw an old Wacken (I think) concert on DVD in Tower a few months ago - it was a compilation of bands that played that year, and Blind Guardian were on it doing one song.

Not much help here - sorry.

LLL, I have the videos for Bright Eyes, Mr. Sandman, and The Bard's Song (live version). I'd definitely consider sending them to you if you're interested.

Wishmaster can I still buy that single? I want to see that video. I think that BG are trying to put together The Forgotten Tales II, hopefully with some DVD content thrown in.

Originally posted by KameloX
Wishmaster can I still buy that single? I want to see that video. I think that BG are trying to put together The Forgotten Tales II, hopefully with some DVD content thrown in.

As far as I know, the single is still available out there. You might want to check your local Tower, or see if The End or Laser's Edge are still carrying it.

--Mike

I saw the single too, but didn't know it had a video on it. I will have to check that out... By the way, does anyone know if Blind Guardian are recording a LIVE album on this tour? I thought I read it somewhere. Any truth to this??

Originally posted by LadyLovelyLocks
You saw it in Tower Record's? Was the DVD titled Wacken? That would be great! I'll look for it next time I go.

Actually I saw it in the Tower spin-off...I can't remember what it's called, but it's the Tower Records store that specifically sells used or surplus stock?

Anyway, there's a chance that they might still have this DVD - I tell you what, I'll drive down there today or tomorrow, and if they have it, consider it yours. :)

What do you mean? I'm a generous kind of guy! :)

Actually, it costs like $3 or something, heh. Remember it's in the used section. Seriously, just get me a beer at PP or something if I can find the DVD.

Hang on, beers at PP cost $6. I could make a profit here....! Just kidding.

Originally posted by JayKeeley
What do you mean? I'm a generous kind of guy! :)

Actually, it costs like $3 or something, heh. Remember it's in the used section. Seriously, just get me a beer at PP or something if I can find the DVD.

Hang on, beers at PP cost $6. I could make a profit here....! Just kidding.

Oh Jay! I love you (if you can get it that is). And yes! I'll buy you a beer if you want! The little extra money in there'll be a tip for your trouble.;)

They closed down that quick? All well that's all right. I still like you anyway. Hhhmm, the ebay item is tempting, but I don't really want to buy anything before the concert. However, after the concert I'll be searching all over ebay for stuff like that.

Originally posted by LadyLovelyLocks
They closed down that quick? All well that's all right. I still like you anyway. Hhhmm, the ebay item is tempting, but I don't really want to buy anything before the concert. However, after the concert I'll be searching all over ebay for stuff like that.

I think they were open for ages, but just weren't selling stuff. I remember going in there and to be honest, most of their merchandise was used videos and Spawn toys.

If you're really dilligent about it, you can find anything on the web. I just bought a bunch of Blind Guardian, Edguy and Rhapsody live bootlegs from their most recent tours by searching the web - all really good quality too. :cool: