Musical Desktops?

MountainDweller

Under The Dark Moon
May 1, 2001
Back in the Hellhole called Texas.
Just curious if any of you have your desktop/themes set up for a favourite band. Anyone with Katatonia or any such setups? Here's my current one. It's nice and...tan.

noice.jpg

I'm using a background that was done by Khayman... I believe! It's got the three mugshots that Katatonia used in their Tonight's Decision release, with the line: The Sound of Falling// When the Pictures are Moving front and center with a naked lady half submerged in a great artistic pose with the new era logo at the bottom.

What is this? Does the Desktop Theme actually constantly play music on your computer? Where can I get this? Do they have them in Macabre or Anal Cunt?

You people are such remarkable computer geniuses... you can post photos on message boards, add cool funny signatures, and have a pic under your name. I feel rather silly against the awesome forces of your omnipresence....

-Vince

EvilVince said:
What is this? Does the Desktop Theme actually constantly play music on your computer? Where can I get this? Do they have them in Macabre or Anal Cunt?

You people are such remarkable computer geniuses... you can post photos on message boards, add cool funny signatures, and have a pic under your name. I feel rather silly against the awesome forces of your omnipresence....

-Vince
He's just referring to the wallpaper, I believe. No constantly playing music. Although that is how frequently Winamp is on for me. :)

I had a "musical desktop;" two, actually. One Katatonia and one Cult Of Luna. Now, though, it's a very nice "shot" of Vida Guerra. <_<

Nice ones =)

I got mine from ColdDarkNord *ggg* and I loooooove it [this is one of those which'll never annoy me] ... got this as desktop-wallpaper for win NT for already 1 year ...
swans-desk-may05.jpg

And I've got win 2000 on my computer, too. There I use one I made myself for studying with my new graphic programm... imo it's ... kinda bad and I'm not sure why I put this fucking blossom in there >.<
swans-katawall-accident.jpg

That building-complex is the castle in Edinbourgh... by the way.

used to have a custom kata desktop with a wallpaper i made from VE artwork.. and different appearence colours for windows, etc. But I did a system re-install .. but i think I still got it somewhere backuped.. will find it / post later.

:)

ok two years later.. i finally got my lazy ass to find the .theme file and configured it back to take screens.. here it goes:

mydesk29ok.jpg

i've just configured my XP not to group simmilar tasks on taskbar.. so i dublesized it.. so thats currently how it looks ( bottom of wallpaper cuted of ):

mydesk0ew.jpg

:)

FatefuL: Could u plz upload that wallpaper, or tell me where u got it? It's really nice.

BloodySwan: Share the katatonia wallpaper plz?