Musicians Seeking Musicians!!

XthaXsickeningX

Witchfinder General
Feb 15, 2004
eastern oklahoma
Okay, a friend of mine is wanting to start a band but since he has no computer I decided to be nice and help him find members. So here we go... he's wanting to start something along tha lines of Soilwork, From Autumn to Ashes, All That Remains, In Flames, As I Lay Dying, Dark Tranquility, Atreyu, Night In Gales, Darkest Hour, Avenged Sevenfold, The Haunted, Lamb of God, Funeral For A Friend, God Forbid, A Static Lullaby, Tha Agony Scene, At Tha Gates, Remembering Never, Dead To Fall, Undying, and old Shadows Fall. Its gonna be iron maiden-ish melodic hardcore/punk/metal. Not trying to make anything groundbreaking... just wanting to make music that has alot of substance yet still kicks your ass. Not going to worry so much on how heavy tha music is and more effort put into tha quality of tha songs. Although we'll try to keep is heavy as possible... lol. Not gonna start no emo band here. Drummer, guitarist, bassist and keyboardist are needed. So if you are interested and are in tha central/eastern Oklahoma area... please get ahold of me. my email is XthaXsickeningX@hotmail.com , AIM: Vengeance13Now, yahoo: lil_funeral_boy.

well if ya want I can hook you up with a burn... I got a burn of both cds sitting right here I was gonna mail to a friend in Idaho... but she cant wait. Cuz, yeh... Remembering Never changed my life so I cant deny anyone tha pleasure of them.

either Tha Grenade in Mouth Tragedy or For tha Love of Fiction definently! Are you gonna be at tha Skinned show Thursday? ...if so I'll just bring tha cd to tha show with me.

månestøv said:
wow i think you just named all my favorite bands in one sentence! I wish I could play i'd be in it! LOL -- you forgot Arch Enemy ;)

Yeh I left out quite a few bands but I couldnt name them all.. or I could but after two hours of reading tha bands they would just scroll down anyways... lol. WELL LEARN SOMETHING CUZ I NEED A FUCKING BAND PEOPLE!!! ...cuz Skinned will be my final show as a member of SpineFed.

man if i knew someone who loved hardcore and could play any instruments besides myself i would let ya know,i would do it but my agent is asking for alot of money these days hell i cannot afford myself. :loco:
its unfortunate bro you are about 5 states southwest of where you need to be for good hardcore people!
man you should give me a call sometime at home!

yeh no shit...lol. If relocation was as simple as it should be I would so be out of here and on my way to Boston. *sighs* sadly it's not though. Well I know alot of hardcore musicians... but I dont want to play "lets make tha world a better place" hardcore...lol. So I'm having a bitch of a time. Oh not to mention my pants arent tight enough...haha. I have two guitarists already... I just need a drummer and tha ball can begin to roll. Oh well I'll get something going eventually. I hope so anyways.

hahaha.... I can play a lil drums... I can play some funk as puck... or... punk as fuck.. .either one. lol. Yeh... more good drummers are really needed around here. Hell I would settle for a really good punk drummer who knew how to use a double kick... I'm desperate...