musicians seeking musicians

lilhermiejobo

Mar 6, 2007
Whats up your royal dudularnesses :kickass:

Long story in not so short form:
I write and record me some of that there music and I'm looking to collab with anyone who is interested (and has means to record your own parts of course). Mainly I lean towards the metal genre I don't know much about the categories of metal people have came up with these days but I dig it all... Heavy, Death, Black, Groove, Fat guy, whatever.

I normally program drum parts using ez drummer and I play guitar (rhythm or lead depending what the song needs) as well as bass guitar but I'm currently overseas and don't have my bass with me so I've been using a podxtpro to pitch shift some ghetto bass.
My living situation at the moment makes it pretty difficult to record any vox.

Who am I wanting to collab with?
Guitarists, Drummers, Bassists, Vocalists, gee golly I just dont give a gosh darn if you play a tuba, if you can record it that'll work just fine by me. I'm wanting to work with pretty much anyone so long as you don't want to hurt the children :saint:

Some of my work can be found here to give you an idea of what to expect from me

I have more projects on soundclick as well if you're still interested at this point.

I look forward to hearing from whoever wants to make the metal!!!

Reactions: JonnyGuavaSeed
Seems like a lot of bands are looking for drummers these days...anyhow, mine is no exception.

I realize this is probably a vain hope, but...

We are Starving Time. We live in Brookline, Massachusetts. We are a colonial-themed power/thrash metal band. We are all currently in high school. We have a bassist and guitarists. We are looking for a drummer, obviously. What this means is that we are, in fact, looking for someone with a drumkit, capable of keeping a beat and doing mid-tempo double pedal/double bass drumming or willing to get a double-pedal and learn.

The ability + willingness to write is a plus, but by no means required.

Please PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: Sorry, no longer looking.

I'm working on a musical project with a co-worker of mine, just recording songs that I've written throughout the years, and we're looking for a lead guitarist to come in and do some fills/solos here and there, maybe help write music too.

We're also looking for a singer. Our music is heavy metal, but influenced by a lot of different things, like melodic death metal, gothic metal, old school thrash, new school thrash, etc.etc.. If you can pull off any or all of these styles vocally that would be awesome, if not, we can still try it out.

Our goal is not to become the next metallica, or even gig around, we have jobs and busy lives, but we like to play and record our stuff and share it around among friends and peers.

Heck, if we're good enough i wouldn't mind gigging around, though very sporadically.

So basically, we are doing this for fun and for the hell of it.

If you are into Metal music, ranging from old school thrash, to Maiden, to new stuff like melodic death metal, then send me a message. We're located in Chapel Hill.

We are an established Bay Area metal band looking for a technical drummer with imagination. As a band we challenge each other and our individual musical boundaries. We have a wide array of influences from Doom, Grind, Punk, Black metal, Death metal and Thrash.

You can sample our sound @ www.myspace.com/onehundredsuns

We have a newly recorded album that is now being mastered.
We have plans for road trips and touring.
If you have any interest in playing with us you can contact us at onehundredsuns@gmail.com

We practice in SF @ Secret Studio's.

IWATCHEDHERDIE. is a melodic metal band from Phoenix, Arizona. Due to the recent departure of our vocalist and one guitarist, we are currently holding auditions for both positions.

If you or anyone you know is interested and in the Phoenix area (or willing to relocate), you can contact us through our myspace or through email:

myspace: www.myspace.com/iwatchedherdie
email: iwatchedherdie@hotmail.com

And if you aren't up to audition, please check us out anyway and let us know what you think!
Much love,
-IWATCHEDHERDIE.

Terrible name and your myspace fucked up my internets. No idea what you guys sound like. Gonna try with IE.

Ok...got it too work in firefox...
Sounds like Kataklysm and the Black Dahlia Murder had babies...
Actually, more like Kataklysm...

Anyhow. Good stuff. I dig. Very solid melodic death metal.

hi, im a 14 year old drummer lookin 4 any guitarist, bassist, rythm guitarist, keybord players or singers in the huddersfield or near that are? influnces include powerquest, iron maiden, hammerfall, nightwish, sonarta artice e.t.c.

http://www.royalhunt.com/

March 5, 2008

Allan “Proud Dad” Sorensen´ll have to “sit over” our upcoming tour due to his new (very new indeed) “family obligations” and we wish him all the best in mastering the craft of diaper changing and breast feeding J. The band is already talking to several candidates but if there’re any experienced drummers out there interested in getting a gig – mail your CV to npp@royalhunt.com (and no MP3s, please, only links to your site or MySpace page). The tour schedule can be checked out on this site under “shows”, rehearsals will start by mid-April in Stockholm or Copenhagen.

ya never know someone might read this...
cheers, Henk, RH Forum admin

Yeah i am looking to form a new band. I have some audio clips of some stuff i have recorded. I went to school for engineering and such and been behind the engineering for awhile. I do write tunes and do all my own designing and shit. Mostly want to doo really heavyish grindcore thrashy stuff with gutteral vox. I play Guitar..

We are a 3-piece Black Metal band based in Coventry currently looking for a permanent drummer.

We play Black Metal with some Folk/Pagan undertones and our sound is very much that of the "old school" BM, Darkthrone (i.e Under A Funeral Moon, Transilvanian Hunger) is probably the best comparison, if you need one.

We're looking for a new drummer ASAP as we are currently working to a very unreliable, and at times just downright slow, schedule due to the current drummer. We already have quite an extensive catalogue of tracks as well as a couple of gig offers around the Midlands, being supported by as well as supporting for other bands.

If you're interested or want more info we have a Myspace at www.myspace.com/frostshroud

Or just get in touch with me on here!

Cheers!
- Vith