Tech death guitarist looking for other musicians for collab project

Turdwallet

New Metal Member
Feb 27, 2020
DE, USA
I'm a guitarist from Delaware and I live and breathe death metal/tech death. I recently started looking again for other musicians to collab with and I'm trying to get back into starting a new project. This is my life passion and if you think you may be interested in doing an online project with me please let me know. Some of my influences are old decrepit birth, old the faceless, spawn of possession, the zenith passage. Shit like that. I have a song recorded but it's years old and only a small sample of my ideas. Way more tech than this but any other musicians please feel free to message me if you might be interested. Here's a link to an old song I wrote with e-drums:

Www.clyp.it/nbvi551b

I'm a guitarist from Delaware and I live and breathe death metal/tech death. I recently started looking again for other musicians to collab with and I'm trying to get back into starting a new project. This is my life passion and if you think you may be interested in doing an online project with me please let me know. Some of my influences are old decrepit birth, old the faceless, spawn of possession, the zenith passage. Shit like that. I have a song recorded but it's years old and only a small sample of my ideas. Way more tech than this but any other musicians please feel free to message me if you might be interested. Here's a link to an old song I wrote with e-drums:

Www.clyp.it/nbvi551b
What's good homie. If you're looking for a vocalist let me know. Here's a clip of my vocals: https://v.redd.it/t4gzoysdl7t41

Stay safe my dude.