must bring items for a bodom gig

KenShiRo

Guitar God
Aug 28, 2004
England
i'm in a crazy mood right now, so name some must bring items u need for a bodom gig, here are few ideas i had

silly hat like those off the DVD

home made flying V guitar made from cardboard, when drunk u go around doing a dodgy finnish accent pretending to be roope going "i'll give u my guitar for beer"

a sign saying "i shagged alexi's sister"

if its a festival and your camping then u obviously need a green camo tent, cos well, its green camo!!!! and u have a pink sign on it saying love shack

oh and a pen so u can write "HATE" and "COBHC" on your fingers

can of something u can spray, then u go back stage with your AAA pass find alexi, pretend to spray your eye, then fall on the floor and roll over then pretend to die

and use the word "motherfucker" as often as possible, cos alexi does it and therefore it must be cool

^^^i blame all these idea on the dodgy affects diet coke has on me

Lanterns said:
"Feeling we have reading"?!?
Yeah I'm not very good in English. Let me re-edit my sentence :

At this moment, you feel the same way that we (UM members) also feel when reading your posts (physical/sexual fantasies with band members and/or their families).

But now you just ruined my poor joke.

I'm not so sure about the cardboard guitar....I prefer those plastic blow up ones (guitars that is not dolls:D )!!

Yeah, but they bend so easily though not to mention that it would give you a nasty paper cut!:eek:

I wouldn't know!!!:lol: And why would you stick your cardboard guitar down there????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:You gave yourself a papercut on your penis (of all places )because someone dared you too??What were the stakes? :lol::lol: