must bring items for a bodom gig

We forgot about $$$$! Beer isn't free!!!Never go to a show or festival without the dough!

Yeah if you expose yourself and degrade yourself you will!!! And I'm not one of those so I bring cha-ching$$$!!!!:D

So how did a misquito land on your johnson??:lol: What were you doing....sinner:devil:

well i live out in the boonies. so we were partying on some farm land an i went to piss. and i guess i passed out while pissing. it was weird because i had a lump from it and it made my head all fucked up.
Yeah weird stuff happens with my package and insects. one time i got a tick on my ball sac. no joke, that one sucked it had to site with needled twizers trying to get it out. it was on the back side too . so i had to hold em up. my uncle is like if you put vasoline on over the bug it will die and make it easier. well i thru some gel on my sac and before you knew i was chocking my chicken again. you kno who wouldn't you got lubey stuff on your hand all ready. might as well. plus you got to make sure your shooting good too.

Cadal Mord I haven't had breakfast yet!Pooor little boy if feel bad for him all he needs is to have maggots squirming all over his poor balls!:puke:

Turbo vodka would be great but if I bring Vodka then I'm gonna have to bring a lemon berry slushi from Sonic......yummmm!!!!:loco: