A True Bodom Quest!!!

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
My name is Ian and its a plesure to meet you, are you staff for Wacken itself or for the COB Fan camp? either way, can't wait to fucking get there rock that fuckin party, I'm happy the guys have set up something this amazing for the fans and i am beyond proud to have made it into the first official cob fan camp. P.s my name is Ian wats urs?

I'm Staff member at the Fan Camp.

actually we decided to make a Fan Camp, not the Band hehe (www.cobfancrew.at.tt) cuz some Girl is in contact with henkka and now, here it is.....:kickass:

My name's Daniel

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
Fellow Crew Heads(and no not the Motley type) I am going on a true bodom journey. I live in toronto, canada and have seen cob many times at lots of venues and amazingly enough got lots of amazing chances to enjoy some good moments with the guys themselves. One time when drunk alexi signed a pic of me n him with the message To Ian: fuck shit pussy dick.com (no joke we were both smasheddd on booze)The last time i was with the boys Alexi signed my flying v personalized to me and the COBHC logo then we took a picture with our tounges out n the v, but anyways he forgot to date it!! luckily enough im traveling with my best bud(also a cob head, i turned him on) and my father to amsterdam(for the high times) and then to germany for wacken, at which i will be a part of the fan camp so i can get the holy ax dated with a from canada to germany follow the reaper message then hang it proudly in on my wall as one of music memoriblia peices,il take to the fuckin grave man.followed by a lil trip to norway n sweden then back asmterdam for my birthday n then home to toronto.
now you my friends have herd it, and so it is, the ultimate bodom quest. The Fellowship of the Holy Ax. dont forget to dip into the greens from time to time you guys out there:)

cheers to band that saved music for our geenration.:headbang:

Me- Hey Alexi, at this point in the career do you still think there is still more reaper follwing to be done?
A.L- When it comes to the reaper, there is always more following to be done.

Nice man. Al least you're travelling and passionate about something regardless if it's CoB

Mr.Proper said:
I'm Staff member at the Fan Camp.

actually we decided to make a Fan Camp, not the Band hehe (www.cobfancrew.at.tt) cuz some Girl is in contact with henkka and now, here it is.....:kickass:

My name's Daniel

Daniel as in a male or a female? and its amazing they agreed to do this, these guys really do appreciate there fans, henkka is the nicest mother fucker on the planet so I can imagine why him instead of, oh, lets say, roope (no offence, i LOVE the guy but he just acts like hes done it all too many times befor to enjoy it beyond the point of just doing it for the music, which is still cool with me). Since your the only English speaking person i've talked to thats gonna be at wacken/cob fan camp prehaps you could help me out with a couple questions. Me and my father have our wacken tickets but my friend doesnt have his yet, is it possible to buy them once we're at wacken? is there a possibility of a sold-out show? And about the fan camp, my letter of acceptance was in German so I was wondering what benefits we get as members, like I know the boys come and do a lil meet n greet but are we gonna be able to get right infront of the stage for the CoB setlist or anything cool like that? Anyways you guys are the best for making it happen :) \m/ When do you get to Germany from Austria?

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
thats a shame sorry for the mistake, but we should definatly meet up and get loaded befor the BG gig \m/, love hamilton by the way. my first show ever was when I was 12 seeing Ozzy at the copps colosium.
haha shit, I was at taht show too, first concert for me, i was 14 :p
Project Wyze sucked ahaha

drinking sounds awesome :p, im usually the driver to these things though :D

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
My name is Ian and its a plesure to meet you, are you staff for Wacken itself or for the COB Fan camp? either way, can't wait to fucking get there rock that fuckin party, I'm happy the guys have set up something this amazing for the fans and i am beyond proud to have made it into the first official cob fan camp. P.s my name is Ian wats urs?

Are u the same Ian who knows my Bubba from Ohio?

CliffBurton said:
haha shit, I was at taht show too, first concert for me, i was 14 :p
Project Wyze sucked ahaha

drinking sounds awesome :p, im usually the driver to these things though :D

LOL! boy did they ever, Tea Party did trippy shit that night though with that jimmy page style eletric wand shit. Driver or no driver, Thats no excuse not to jug down a brew with a fellow Canadian Metal Heart, especialy at BG. Cheers\m/:kickass: (please tell me u smoke up?)

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
Daniel as in a male or a female? and its amazing they agreed to do this, these guys really do appreciate there fans, henkka is the nicest mother fucker on the planet so I can imagine why him instead of, oh, lets say, roope (no offence, i LOVE the guy but he just acts like hes done it all too many times befor to enjoy it beyond the point of just doing it for the music, which is still cool with me). Since your the only English speaking person i've talked to thats gonna be at wacken/cob fan camp prehaps you could help me out with a couple questions. Me and my father have our wacken tickets but my friend doesnt have his yet, is it possible to buy them once we're at wacken? is there a possibility of a sold-out show? And about the fan camp, my letter of acceptance was in German so I was wondering what benefits we get as members, like I know the boys come and do a lil meet n greet but are we gonna be able to get right infront of the stage for the CoB setlist or anything cool like that? Anyways you guys are the best for making it happen :) \m/ When do you get to Germany from Austria?

Tickets: you can buy Tickets at www.metaltix.com and there are some at Wacken too....don't worry about that.

About the Concert of COB: This is impossible to do.....if you wanna be in the first row you have to fight on your own....i mean....that would be to hard to do.....

but every single person has the chance to meet COB, make photos with them, get some autograms and shit...this will be the coolest thing ever

:kickass:

And Daniel as a MALE...i'm 18 years old.....

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
LOL! boy did they ever, Tea Party did trippy shit that night though with that jimmy page style eletric wand shit. Driver or no driver, Thats no excuse not to jug down a brew with a fellow Canadian Metal Heart, especialy at BG. Cheers\m/:kickass: (please tell me u smoke up?)
Yes I do, and you are buying :D

Mr.Proper said:
Tickets: you can buy Tickets at www.metaltix.com and there are some at Wacken too....don't worry about that.

About the Concert of COB: This is impossible to do.....if you wanna be in the first row you have to fight on your own....i mean....that would be to hard to do.....

but every single person has the chance to meet COB, make photos with them, get some autograms and shit...this will be the coolest thing ever

hey.. guck mal deine pms... :p

CliffBurton said:
Yes I do, and you are buying :D

Well I'd need to use my I.D to do that, I'm not even the full 18 yet(and i know drinking age is 19 here) but trust me bro, no matter who buys who drinks ENOUGH doobies will be smoked that opera house night.:Smokin:

Mr.Proper said:

Good to know they'll have tix there, I was thinking it would be impossible to sell out an open air field, there is no such thing as not enough room. And you know what this means bro, we the fan camp are rushing the stage when cob plays :heh: . :headbang: Can't wait to meet the guys in Germany! I told them a whole bunch of times last time i was with them DONT FORGET THIS FACE CUZ YOU WILL SEE IT AT WACKEN!! Lol Anyways I'm 17 and so is my buddy I'm traveling with, needless to say my father is waayyyyy older but hes a great guy. Do you smoke weed dude?

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
Well I'd need to use my I.D to do that, I'm not even the full 18 yet(and i know drinking age is 19 here) but trust me bro, no matter who buys who drinks ENOUGH doobies will be smoked that opera house night.:Smokin:
Hooray :tickled:
19 end of august! Its a while away so weee!

Wyld_Chyld666 said:
Good to know they'll have tix there, I was thinking it would be impossible to sell out an open air field, there is no such thing as not enough room. And you know what this means bro, we the fan camp are rushing the stage when cob plays :heh: . :headbang: Can't wait to meet the guys in Germany! I told them a whole bunch of times last time i was with them DONT FORGET THIS FACE CUZ YOU WILL SEE IT AT WACKEN!! Lol Anyways I'm 17 and so is my buddy I'm traveling with, needless to say my father is waayyyyy older but hes a great guy. Do you smoke weed dude?

if i smoke weed? well sometimes.....but normally i hate it....beer rules!! :heh:

even if you're 17....you can drink everything in German/Austria....Beer is for persons that are 16 and over....hard stuff is for people who are 18 (but don't worry, i'll give you some^^) :headbang:

Mr.Proper said:
hard stuff is for people who are 18 (but don't worry, you will get it though without any problems!)

fixxed

and HELL YEAH BEER RULEZ!!!!