must....see....even....though...its a four hour car ride!!

I'm actually in New York right now. My work sends me here 4 or 5 times a year. I will "start suggesting" that early May would be a great time for my next trip to my boss tomorrow :)

drive wise? yes, unfortunately I am not 21, so it looks like I still have to make a four hour car ride.

Well Kthulu I promise nothing but I will talk to someone who works at Ralph's and see if there's any wiggle room. Just bear in mind the age limit is often tied to liquor license and that place pretty much lives off their bar.

Well Kthulu I promise nothing but I will talk to someone who works at Ralph's and see if there's any wiggle room. Just bear in mind the age limit is often tied to liquor license and that place pretty much lives off their bar.

that would be great if you could do that, if they need a parent, I may be able get my dad to go with me.

Novembers Doom should play on all of the Western Canada Tour dates with Woods of Ypres. You have many fans up north! I would love to see you in Vancouver and smoke some BC bud with ya! :Smokin: :D

- Joel

Well I don't think anyone in the band is a smoker, but thanks for the offer!! We'd love to get back up to Canada again to play. If a serious promoter will make that happen and get us the paperwork to get past the damn border, we're there! lol

So Larry did you want to watch some Sesame Street pre-show? I remember you're a fan of the old stuff and I can get my hands on the Old School DVD sets.

The show falls on the day my divorce is finalized. Some peeps may be coming by for a Sesame Street dance party (bearing in mind my collection consists of maybe 2 songs post-86) and pierogi meal prior to. If we don't change our minds and go to the Edward Gorey exhibition instead, you dudes are totally welcome by.

Here's a review from HellionRecords.de

"GODDAMN ZOMBIE
Handbook for the recently diseased

This is indeed something different and it is strange but definitely beautiful. Horrormetal as you would expect it from DEATH SS, created by an american band, with a deep and dangerous atmosphere. This band combines elements of doom, technical progressive metal and mystical hardrock to something absolutely unique. Wicked riffing, complex in structure, powered up with furious lead axe attacks, riding on playful but hard hitting rhythms, that’s GODDAMN ZOMBIE. Truely progressive metal with a powerful edge and vocals with a wide range from enchanting singing to razorsharp metallic screams or evil growls. It is all for the theatrical approach of the music and it will fit well with your taste if you are looking for metal that does not follow the same boring formula as usual but still has a catchy and memorable feel. Great album which comes in a DVD case. A prove for the determination of this band.

Sir Lord Doom "