Mustaine again shows the world that he may just be the biggest ass in the world

dan1.jpg

Do the math!

johnnieCzech said:
This guy whose name you forgot is Al Pitrelli, damn good guitar motherfucker!
My point is that if it's Megadeth, I'm going to be there watching the concert. There's not many bands I would do that for, Anthrax is another I'd do that for. Whether he's a good guitarist or not, he played the Megadeth songs well enough for my purposes. Couldn't think of his name, and don't know where my TWNAH album was to look it up. Thanks for the info.

Riehlthing said:
My point is that if it's Megadeth, I'm going to be there watching the concert. There's not many bands I would do that for, Anthrax is another I'd do that for. Whether he's a good guitarist or not, he played the Megadeth songs well enough for my purposes. Couldn't think of his name, and don't know where my TWNAH album was to look it up. Thanks for the info.

No problem. I´m with you on that Megadeth has always been an awesome band, though I don´t like 100% of their material.

lespaulbass666 said:
so did anyone see some kind of monster?!?! the part where lars is talking to mustaine is fucking hilarious. makes you realize how pathetic and how much of a cunt dave is. :tickled: :D :Spin:
um...watch some kind of monster, I believe I've been avoiding it.