Mutant - Wreck Your Head

ThrashyPhil

Oct 7, 2009
Does anyone know where I can get hold of this EP? I have looked everywhere and can't seem to find it.

It's called Wreck Your Neck actually, and no - good luck haha. I've tried to find a download and it's just nowhere to be found, the band have pretty much disowned the entire thing. We gave a copy away on Series 1 of the UK Thrash Podcast in 2009, which was 'donated' by Tom so I don't know if he has any more stashed away but I don't think so.

In all seriousness, what I HAVE heard of it is nothing compared to Laserdrome... or the new stuff. If you manage to find a copy or a download though, let me know - it'd be nice to hear again.

I remember it in my head as Wreck Your Neck but I type it as Wreck Your Head, wtf?

Anyway, that sucks.

It's called Wreck Your Neck actually, and no - good luck haha. I've tried to find a download and it's just nowhere to be found, the band have pretty much disowned the entire thing. We gave a copy away on Series 1 of the UK Thrash Podcast in 2009, which was 'donated' by Tom so I don't know if he has any more stashed away but I don't think so.

In all seriousness, what I HAVE heard of it is nothing compared to Laserdrome... or the new stuff. If you manage to find a copy or a download though, let me know - it'd be nice to hear again.

It was given away by Aaron (Not the band) and then he remembered he doesn't even have a copy of it any more. And because I was matey with em they picked me to win so they said it went to somebody when in fact nobody got one at all.

I know of a few people who still have it. I have/had the MP3s and I'm telling you now. It isn't worth owning.